Jump to content Jump to content

By trying to solve a "glitch" from F1 2020, things may go even worse

Hi guys, 

In F1 2020 as you all know, in every set up the brake bias was at 50%, but this year isn't supposed to be like that, so codies have introduced a massive snap of oversteer if you are running a close to 50 brake bias. This snap of oversteer looks like it is not enough in circuits like Monaco. I think the pros will learn how to brake like this and they can gain really important tenths. If this remains unchanged the F1 Esports Series will look like a Dirt Rally 2.0 event, I hope this will be changed.

Look at Loews corner https://youtu.be/tNdlBi1OyLc?t=28

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, Hichel18 said:

While I disagree that it would reach the upper echelons because tyre wear and rear lock this is as bad as it is hilarious, hope they give a good look at this hahaha

It is true, but in qualy laps where tyre wear is not important it will be like that, I hope this gets fixed

I have to agree with one of the comments of this video, F1 games from Codemaster can't be considered a "serious" game, like ACC for example, i know the game was not made for this, but it will be nice to see a "serious" F1 game made by other company, monopoly will never work in any area, I think people from casual gaming must be honored in the game, but more hardcore players must be too.
The handling is much better from last year, but the pace of the game sometimes it's so wrong, even when you run a 100% race distance, it's looks so fast compare to real life.

This drifting is disgusting to see, even eSports drives dont take this game to serious, it's kinda sad, well, you need to explore any limit if you want to beat those cheaters on TT. 

• Agree 2
On 7/26/2021 at 12:21 AM, ParadoxAMG53 said:

I have to agree with one of the comments of this video, F1 games from Codemaster can't be considered a "serious" game, like ACC for example, i know the game was not made for this, but it will be nice to see a "serious" F1 game made by other company, monopoly will never work in any area, I think people from casual gaming must be honored in the game, but more hardcore players must be too.
The handling is much better from last year, but the pace of the game sometimes it's so wrong, even when you run a 100% race distance, it's looks so fast compare to real life.

This drifting is disgusting to see, even eSports drives dont take this game to serious, it's kinda sad, well, you need to explore any limit if you want to beat those cheaters on TT. 

The game is not aimed to be a full simulator, but each is getting closer. This year for example some kerbs will make your car spin at the moment you put one cm on it, or last year with the change of tyre pressures on all the tyres. Each year is a step closer to simulation, although I think it is closer than we think to a simulator if we compare it to games like Need for speed. It obviously can't be compared to ACC, but it is getting closer.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...