Jump to content Jump to content

2 hours ago, TopAirspace said:

Are we going to see Spain updated to the actual layout they raced on this year at some point?

From everything i’ve read on the forum it wont be updated for this version of the game. All tracks are based on 2020 layout.

2021 game version, lots of 2020 things in it. It feels like a bought a early version of the 2020 version with all the bugs in it and still missing a lot of new tracks with were and are used this and last year.  At this moment the 2020 version is working much better for me, so please fix the multiplayer.. How can you not have a working multiplayer mode in such a game these days?? Codemasters/EA did themselves not so good this time.  Really annoyed paying for a halve working game

13 minutes ago, PSVwally said:

2021 game version, lots of 2020 things in it. It feels like a bought a early version of the 2020 version with all the bugs in it and still missing a lot of new tracks with were and are used this and last year.  At this moment the 2020 version is working much better for me, so please fix the multiplayer.. How can you not have a working multiplayer mode in such a game these days?? Codemasters/EA did themselves not so good this time.  Really annoyed paying for a halve working game

Sadly that's just how yearly releases sport games work, they have to reuse lots of assets to cut resources and development time, especially during this age where games are absolutely massive in terms of volume compare the back then. We'll be looking for a 3-5+ years cycle if they're gonna build things from the ground up with every release.

Depends on whether they're gonna go full next gen with 2022, if not, I bet we'll probably see a lot stuff that're we're familiar there as well. 

Edited by DRTApophis
  • Agree 1