Jump to content Jump to content

Practice programs / custom OSD

Hi, 

I’ve been using a custom camera set up which i got from @PJTierney youtube channel. It gives a great view of the track and is making me more consistent.

however i have a problem with the practice programs. As you can see in the image below the tire wear is right in the middle of my POV and makes cornering difficult. It doesn’t affect every turn, mainly at the end of long straights.

I’ve tried to customise the OSD, however the part i have circled is in red and i’m unable to move it. Any ideas that could help? I’m not sure if its a bug that it cant be moved or by design?

@BarryBL any input would be great?

cheers

2A9252B5-7E4D-4D07-9189-F8EEB3949EFF.png

C8E86129-B719-477A-8A62-4BBB48E8CB25.jpeg

I just tried and I can move this OK (on PS5). Or at least in the OSD Customisation screen I could - I didn't try saving a change and testing it. Are you sure you can't select this item to move it?

• Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

I just tried and I can move this OK (on PS5). Or at least in the OSD Customisation screen I could - I didn't try saving a change and testing it. Are you sure you can't select this item to move it?

Thanks. Think I figured it out. I didnt realise there were different layouts for practice, pit lane and race. 

i must have tried to edit the racing layout. Obviously it would let me change it as it does not appear during a race. 🤦‍♂️

• Like 2
Just now, Jobling1983 said:

Thanks. Think I figured it out. I didnt realise there were different layouts for practice, pit lane and race. 

I nearly checked this but thought you'd have said you couldn't see it to move rather than that you couldn't move it, so didn't. Glad you sorted it 🙂.

• Agree 1
21 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

I nearly checked this but thought you'd have said you couldn't see it to move rather than that you couldn't move it, so didn't. Glad you sorted it 🙂.

Thanks again. It was only appearing when I hovered something else over it. Should have said that. 
looks much better now 😁

• Social Media & Community Team

Yup, that's a downside of my camera presets.

What I do is make the programme graphic about 85% size and move it up, to accommodate for the taller horizon.

• Agree 1
8 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Yup, that's a downside of my camera presets.

What I do is make the programme graphic about 85% size and move it up, to accommodate for the taller horizon.

Yeah i shrunk it right down to 50%. Looks spot on now, cheers

• Like 1