Jump to content Jump to content

My Team save corrupted after game close during new season

• A detailed description of the issue.

After finishing the first season in My Team and selecting tracks for the new season, advanced to the next screen, I closed the game. I reopened the game and head to My Team, the screen where you choose tracks appeared again. I selected the tracks and advance. Here usually the next screen would ask to switch engines or team names etc. but now it skipped that and head straight to editing the driver's info. Advance through that and that's the end of setting up for next season.

Because the screen where I setup the new engine supplier, team names and primary sponsor has been skipped, my team's name is now empty, the logo is resetted, no primary sponsor.

This led to selecting Team Colour and Driver Profile crash (Corporate -> Customisation screen)

• Report Code

MTKK-VRPP-GPAM-BGVG

• Platform?

PC

• Game-mode?

My Team career

• [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.

The save is corrupted so I haven't done any.

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 

9sQZ2Ti.png9sVC91k.pngNC6lNB0.png

• How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

Next season screen -> Select 10 race tracks -> Advance button click -> ALT F4 -> Open game -> Continue career

So one night I finished season one of my but I wasn’t ready the start season 2 so while in the preseason setup I closed the game and then launched it the next and was greeted with the preseason setup skipped and my career broken.

• A detailed description of the issue. My team career preseason setup is skipped and cannot be redone so no primary sponsor, career customization crashes the game every time.

• Report Code- KSGS-SCEC-PERE-GTEG
  • Platform? Xbox one X
  • Game-mode? My Team Career
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?
  • [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. Can’t 
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible. -At the end of each season in the preseason setup close the game, relaunch go the my team and you see it has skipped preseason 

Additional info: I can still race but the team has no name and car livery is from my selection for Multiplayer car, not the livery assigned to the team.

Similiar bug:

I have skipped through the season and the screen where I can select engines, team's name and driver's info is back. This time, selecting Driver's Info option, change logo will crash the game; but I can select engine, sponsor and edit team's name. Hit advance and things are back to normal for next season. I can edit Driver's Info and logo now, they are reset to default.

• Agree 1

Yup literally same thing happened to me on the Xbox one S. It’s so many annoying having a different colored color from my logo and racing suit, it makes it unplayable for me lol. And the no primary sponsor thing is such a pain.

• 3 weeks later...

Same issue on xbox. Decided to keep it on setting up for season 2 on the screen choice for engine manufacturer, sponsor etc. Turned xbox off, came back to it that night, file corrupted, rebotted game and it skipped that whole step and went to track choice. I think this is also due to quick resume on xbox messing things up, not the first time I've had issues with games that have built in quick resume. 

• BarryBL changed the title to My Team save corrupted after game close during new season
On 8/16/2021 at 1:38 PM, BarryBL said:

We have a fix in test for this and are hoping to add to the patch scheduling as soon as possible. No exact ETA at this time.

Will this help with save games that are corrupted cause of the bugs? Should I wait for the patch to fix my save game?