Jump to content Jump to content

Practice program results??

Hey am I going crazy? In 2020 and 2019 you were able to see the results of your practice program. I wanted to see what my average lap times were but that doesn’t seem to work anymore. Am I going crazy or is that in a different screen?

• Agree 3
27 minutes ago, MPHGP817 said:

Unfortunately they’ve taken that out. The only way I really know if I did a good job on my Race Strategy sim is right before the race when I pick my strategy.

But how do you know that you did a good job there ? I don't see any difference in relation to a normal GP start. There is no choice between normal strategy and personal strategy, sadly.. 

48 minutes ago, DonBlanko said:

But how do you know that you did a good job there ? I don't see any difference in relation to a normal GP start. There is no choice between normal strategy and personal strategy, sadly.. 

I’m guessing if your Personalized Strategy is quicker than the Projected Strategy that means you did a good job.

I did not start any career mode yet. If that's indeed the case and we cannot access the results of our programs, specially the race strategy one, that sucks.

I used them a lot to keep tabs on my car development and progress.

• Agree 2
7 hours ago, MPHGP817 said:

I’m guessing if your Personalized Strategy is quicker than the Projected Strategy that means you did a good job.

I understand that,  but there is more personalised strategy anymore. I don't know if the standard Strategy is shown or the personalised Strategy. I can't see any difference. 

Pre race when it gives you your race strategy you toggle between original and personalized. It's triangle on PlayStation not sure what it is for you depending how you play.

38 minutes ago, Cook95 said:

Pre race when it gives you your race strategy you toggle between original and personalized. It's triangle on PlayStation not sure what it is for you depending how you play.

Hmm when its there, it would be great! But in coop season I had no possibility to choose between personalised and original strategy, but me and my friend did the race strategy programm in practise 1. Practise 2 and 3 were skippied, but this can't be the problem.. 

Maybe it is not implimented in coop mode and only in single player? I haven't starteted a career in single player yet.