Jump to content Jump to content

Game changes random settings

• When loading between sessions in my team the game sometimes changes random settings. It has switched off damage and more importantly flashbacks in my ‘my team’ career which makes it impossible for me to race as there is no way to turn them back on after loading in to the session.
  • -
  • PS4
  • My Team
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • I have tried exiting to main menu and loading in again to see if I can change the settings back to how they were but there is no way to do so.
  • -
  • It happens randomly when loading between my team sessions. Both of my examples happened between qualifying and the race on different race weekends.
2 hours ago, TSJAwesome said:

• When loading between sessions in my team the game sometimes changes random settings. It has switched off damage and more importantly flashbacks in my ‘my team’ career which makes it impossible for me to race as there is no way to turn them back on after loading in to the session.
  • -
  • PS4
  • My Team
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • I have tried exiting to main menu and loading in again to see if I can change the settings back to how they were but there is no way to do so.
  • -
  • It happens randomly when loading between my team sessions. Both of my examples happened between qualifying and the race on different race weekends.

Please just leave the template in your responses. It makes them so much more easy to read and notably to see which bits you skipped. 

2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Can you add a video please @TSJAwesome and @Brahdz

From current report here, I don't have a replication method to even try here. Please provide this and how often it happens, in detail, so I can give the devs enough information. 👍

Basically I change it at the start of every race weekend through practice and the Grand Prix, then I finish the weekend, advance to the next race weekend, thinking it’s okay, but I obviously have a little wobble, hit the barrier and think ‘uh oh, then nothing? No damage but, it only changes Car Damage, nothing else? 

20 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

Do you have Autosave enabled? Do you do mid-session saves? Do you use Flashbacks?

All reasonable questions I would have thought to try to troubleshoot.

I sometimes do mid-session saves! It seems to have fixed itself?? Also, I can online get online from about 2-4PM?! Any other time I just get ‘Joining session’ eventually ending up to failed! Any chance you’re working on a fix for this? 

50 minutes ago, Brahdz said:

I sometimes do mid-session saves! It seems to have fixed itself?? Also, I can online get online from about 2-4PM?! Any other time I just get ‘Joining session’ eventually ending up to failed! Any chance you’re working on a fix for this? 

There were notices about updates to Online services yesterday. Maybe that was your issue.

43 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

There were notices about updates to Online services yesterday. Maybe that was your issue.

Honestly are you guys that ignorant to see that this issue is so known? The Xbox connection issues are a shambles?? Like you can never connect? It’s like talking to brick walls honestly, it’s a shame it really is. 

1 hour ago, Brahdz said:

Honestly are you guys that ignorant to see that this issue is so known? The Xbox connection issues are a shambles?? Like you can never connect? It’s like talking to brick walls honestly, it’s a shame it really is. 

I don't have an XBox nor did I have time to sit down to play the game yesterday. First world problems. It's a crying shame.

1 minute ago, Brahdz said:

Wow, you’re a **** ain’t you! 

If you are not going to complete the thread as requested I'm certainly going to do no more. You're the one acting like a spoilt child. Either document the bug for those that can help or just don't post.