Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 - Practice Programs - Objective complete notifications

Hi,

When completing a practice program objective, a notification pops up on screen for each objective complete. This is fine for objectives completed at different times (clean sector 1 for example), but for those objectives completed at the same time (I.e. ones which only complete at the end of a lap - keep tyres temps below 113, clean lap etc), you get multiple pop ups. If multiple objectives are completed at the same time, please display these in one go instead of multiple, as it is distracting, particularly if you missed one and need to go again the following lap.

🖖🏽

Edited by Monzie83
  • Agree 1
  • Monzie83 changed the title to F1 2021 - Practice Programs - Objective complete notifications

I think there is a secondary bug with this feature when you restart a session/practice program. The OSD will display green for objectives completed before the restart but in the garage this will show as incomplete.

Update on my issue: I notice there is a setting to keep objectives displayed, so I have turned this on and it resolves the multiple notifications issue in the OP.

It would still be nice if that can be sorted as I can free up some screen real-estate.

🖖🏽

On 8/2/2021 at 3:37 PM, RAW13 said:

I think there is a secondary bug with this feature when you restart a session/practice program. The OSD will display green for objectives completed before the restart but in the garage this will show as incomplete.

Will check this next time I run practice 👍🏽