Jump to content Jump to content

View practice program data?

Is there any way to view your practice program data like you could in f1 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020? For example, your tire wear on the race strategy program or the speed and colour of each corner for the track acclimization program. If not that would be a shame, specially because we can't do all practice programs any more. So that would mean that we can't see our average tire wear any more.

• Agree 1

I haven't started career proper. The exclusion of this aspect is so disappointing...

That Q&A with David Greco cannot come soon enough. I'm all in for the streamlined UX but this is a step too much and looks at odds with the direction the game went with the driving model. 

• Agree 2
48 minutes ago, marioho said:

I haven't started career proper. The exclusion of this aspect is so disappointing...

That Q&A with David Greco cannot come soon enough. I'm all in for the streamlined UX but this is a step too much and looks at odds with the direction the game went with the driving model. 

Streamline the unnecessary workloads of players, not streamlining the system or mechanics.

It's odd how whenever the word "streamline" is uttered by the dev, the outcome always seems to be going the wrong direction. Things weren't streamlined, the game simply got simplified. 

Edited by DRTApophis
  • Agree 2