Jump to content Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have never seen so much rain, so far I've had every other race weekend have rain in it!

Also, if I had employed the R&D department, they would be fired by now. There is no way to be competitive with all the R&D failures!! You're kept at the bottom of the upgrades list.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You just have a hard season. Sometimes the conditions are good, lots of dry races, no failures of updates, and sometimes there are harder days. Its all good here in this game. You just have bad luck, in my opinion 😕

  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

that's what i call a "dynamic" career. It makes more fun, if things do not work as they should or predicted.

The goal is not to be at Mercedes level within one season. Your journey should be your goal or target, of course it can be frustrated but that makes more fun.

Me and a friend playing 2player career with HAAS and after 8 races we still have 0 points. We are updating the car, but we are still last in performance, it`s still fun though.

If you want to drive in perfect conditions, there is time trial mode.

  • Agree 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 2Pacalypse said:

that's what i call a "dynamic" career. It makes more fun, if things do not work as they should or predicted.

The goal is not to be at Mercedes level within one season. Your journey should be your goal or target, of course it can be frustrated but that makes more fun.

Me and a friend playing 2player career with HAAS and after 8 races we still have 0 points. We are updating the car, but we are still last in performance, it`s still fun though.

If you want to drive in perfect conditions, there is time trial mode.

What career settings do you use? My friend and me like to have a "slow"-Career progress too! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DonBlanko said:

What career settings do you use? My friend and me like to have a "slow"-Career progress too! 

Press = Auto

R&D = Auto (we let Günther decide for us rookies 😄 ), but maybe we will set to On (manual decisions).

all our settings are reduced, only cash rate we set increased to get maybe faster the facilities, but I doubt it, because we are not scoring points, no points --> no money i guess.

AIs settings are all increased, only cash rate is normal.

Personal Preferences:

Race length = 50% 

AI Level between 80 and 90 depends on track

Assists restriction are activated: all assists are off only medium TC is allowed, sometimes we use it in the rain, but we try to master it without.

We were both driving in F1 2019 and previous games with autogears, racing line and all that stuff, but from 2020 we started to turn them off and its really more satisfying and i can really recommend everyone to do that, especially for the wheel drivers. 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2Pacalypse said:

Press = Auto

R&D = Auto (we let Günther decide for us rookies 😄 ), but maybe we will set to On (manual decisions).

all our settings are reduced, only cash rate we set increased to get maybe faster the facilities, but I doubt it, because we are not scoring points, no points --> no money i guess.

AIs settings are all increased, only cash rate is normal.

Edit:  Fault Frequency: Standard

        Fault Types: High

Personal Preferences:

Race length = 50% 

AI Level between 80 and 90 depends on track

Assists restriction are activated: all assists are off only medium TC is allowed, sometimes we use it in the rain, but we try to master it without.

We were both driving in F1 2019 and previous games with autogears, racing line and all that stuff, but from 2020 we started to turn them off and its really more satisfying and i can really recommend everyone to do that, especially for the wheel drivers. 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 2Pacalypse said:

Press = Auto

R&D = Auto (we let Günther decide for us rookies 😄 ), but maybe we will set to On (manual decisions).

all our settings are reduced, only cash rate we set increased to get maybe faster the facilities, but I doubt it, because we are not scoring points, no points --> no money i guess.

AIs settings are all increased, only cash rate is normal.

Personal Preferences:

Race length = 50% 

AI Level between 80 and 90 depends on track

Assists restriction are activated: all assists are off only medium TC is allowed, sometimes we use it in the rain, but we try to master it without.

We were both driving in F1 2019 and previous games with autogears, racing line and all that stuff, but from 2020 we started to turn them off and its really more satisfying and i can really recommend everyone to do that, especially for the wheel drivers. 

 

 

 

Great, thanks!

I know it is a bit untopic now but: Is there a possibility to see how much money the Team has got? I can't remember that there was sth. shown in coop mode. Your argument to increase cash rate for team to let them get facilities faster is quiet good. But I don't know how much the setting influence this when we can't see the teams money. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, DonBlanko said:

Great, thanks!

I know it is a bit untopic now but: Is there a possibility to see how much money the Team has got? I can't remember that there was sth. shown in coop mode. Your argument to increase cash rate for team to let them get facilities faster is quiet good. But I don't know how much the setting influence this when we can't see the teams money. 

Sorry Bro, we cannot see it either. I'm not sure about that slider in the 2 player career anyway if its working or not, i know it has an impact in MyTeam. There is more transparency too see it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...