Jump to content Jump to content

Auto reset to track... Then no collisions

• A detailed description of the issue: when playing with "auto-reset to track" and collisions on, after the first time you are reset to the track, you are not able to collide with any other car, as collisions where turned off, but they are not. This is a game breaking issue for those want to get rid of flashbacks and try another softer recovery method before turning everything off. Please note that this happens also a lap after being reset to track, therefore this is not due to having been just reset to track as on the clip sent.
  • Report Code: XVCR-TBAS-STTD-GCJG
  • Platform? Xbox Series S
  • Game-mode? Single player career
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried: I replicated the issue twice after restarting the console.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. Check links below.
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible. Enter a race with auto reset to track selected as a recovery mode and collisions on. Then leave the track, better after a collision so to determine collisions indeed work. After you are reset to track, witness that you can no longer collide with anyone as you will be ghosted.

LINK VIDEO https://1drv.ms/v/s!AjFxKV1FONEApngS0zg4u-HseOKk

Pic taken to show my settings with collisions on.

IMG_20210727_093516.jpg

It's probably by design. For a limited amount of time after the reset collisions are turned off. Imagine someone resetting right in front of you, you have nowhere to go -> DNF.  But just read that it's still happening a lap later, that seems strange, yeah.

Edited by Oesi345
37 minutes ago, Oesi345 said:

It's probably by design. For a limited amount of time after the reset collisions are turned off. Imagine someone resetting right in front of you, you have nowhere to go -> DNF.  But just read that it's still happening a lap later, that seems strange, yeah.

Yes, that's why I thought it had to be reported. If needed i will add another clip

• 4 weeks later...