Jump to content Jump to content

Questions to the Patch(es)

Dear users, dear Codemastes team. 
I have a question about a patch that will come, no must come. 
It will be a huge patch because the game is currently, how can I say, huh. It's not the yellow of the egg. 
So I have prepared some questions and hope for an answer  🙂

1st: 
When will the patch come?

2nd:

How big is it? in Gigabyte

3rd: 

What Bugs will be fixed?

4th 

Will the AI finally have understeer?

Thank you for your attention, dear users, dear Codemasters team, dear EA team. I wish you a nice day, good health and a lot of fun. 

Greetings 
Bartek Z. 

• Agree 1

1st: 
When will the patch come? Already did last week. 1.04

2nd:

How big is it? in Gigabyte 1000 Megabytes

3rd: 

What Bugs will be fixed? More created then fixed.

4th 

Will the AI finally have understeer? We don't drive their cars so doesn't really matter, sorry!!!!!!

• Confused 1
32 minutes ago, GlacierAnge1 said:

I was gonna ask the same thing. Any indication on a time frame for 1.05? (& Yes I'm aware the game was just released a little over a week ago so it's not gonna be soon soon but still.)

They are lazy this year, you can check F1 2021 steamdb, there is some movement 2 days ago with some testing, so maybe soon? Today

Once again they spent way too much time adding new bloat to a broken game. Some scripted career mode was even more important than implementing the correct tracks at launch. 

it’s super amazing that so much time gets put into stuff like that, that gets completed in a few hours and is anticlimactic at best. Whereas core features of the game and the multiplayer that have to carry the game around its 1 year lifespan get ignored and are incredibly sub-par once again. 

Penalty system, online stability, spectator ui, league mode, If those would have gotten the love and attention that breaking point got, this game would be in a much better place. 

maybe the ‘high-ups’ make unreasonable deadlines for new features that leave the devs unable to backtrack and fix what they have. 

If so it would be nice if some of them put their foot down and showed they work in the business to make good games. Not just to sell a little more copies each year based on empty new features and lies about fixes.