Jump to content Jump to content

3 things that would improve immersion and feeling of the game

Hello. 

I think you should consider 3 things as I mentioned in title. 

1. More AI errors leading to spins or crashes, you should also add crashes into Quali cause atm I never saw someone crashed during hot lap, and we had some history of it from this year.

2. Give us control of team rosters in career mode - it would be nice to be able to make moves on my own instead of that buggy transfer system. I am glad you add transfers but it would be way better if I can fill roster myself ( you should also consider adding reserve drivers to the game so I can add Hulk or Albon f.e. ) 

3. Last thing that I would like to see is letting me choose race strategy at least for my teammate, and preferably for whole grid cause current strats are sometimes destroying ppl races, also SC decision making are bad so it would be nice to adjust other drivers strats mid session. 

This would be enough to make the game closer to real life experience. I hope that u would update grid strenght asap cause Mick being faster than Russell is not fun. 

On 2, I'd like to see a far better contract system because half-season contracts are the opposite of realistic. Improving the transfer AI so drivers choose their teams more selectively and teams do the same for drivers.

On 3, I'd like to give an order to my teammate to not pit if I'm pitting. Yesterday, pitted for a new front wing at Mexico and my teammate lost out a lot because of it.

• Agree 1
On 7/28/2021 at 9:01 AM, whitmarsh2 said:

On 3, I'd like to give an order to my teammate to not pit if I'm pitting. Yesterday, pitted for a new front wing at Mexico and my teammate lost out a lot because of it.

Would be nice if we could order them to move out the way in MyTeam, could be a “voice command” type input via the mfd/ microphone.

For example: I did a 25% race and we both started on softs in Spain. Teammate pitted before me, went on hards, and I pitted after (as I’m good on my tyre wear and went on mediums). I was clearly on the faster strategy, but when I caught up to him later on he wouldn’t let me pass, nearly taking us both out in the process 🤦🏽‍♂️. Luckily got past him and then overtook some others. Would have just been easier to order him to move aside. If it was the other way around and he was clearly faster I’d have let him through - as a team we’d have better chance of getting more points.

Edited by Monzie83
  • Agree 3