Jump to content Jump to content

Missing DLC content from Deluxe version purchase on Steam

• A detailed description of the issue: Game doesn't let me access any Deluxe content - tells me to buy, and when pressing A on the buy screen, nothing happens.
  • Report Code: Game doesn't give me report codes on menu screens.
  • Platform? Steam
  • Game-mode? My Team
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. - Verifying game cache, reinstalling the game. Nothing works.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. uKgY1Sb.png
  • K36eCOf.png
Edited by blazereborn

Good Day 

I have the same issue

A detailed description of the issue. - PC Steam - I have the same problem were i have the deluxe edition but none of the extra content.

Report Code n/a

Platform? Steam

Game-mode? N/A

[ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session HERE. - N/A

[ONLINE] Were you the HOST? N/A

What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you TRIED. - restarted game, redownloaded the game, re-added the key to Steam, Verified integrity of game files in Steam.

Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. Attached screenshot showing i own the deluxe edition but no content has downloaded, no pitcoins

How do you make the problem happen? N/A

No Pitcoins.PNG

Own Deluxe - f1 2021.PNG

deluxe upgrade pack.PNG

Edited by AwesomeLanky
9 hours ago, blazereborn said:

No answer? Come on, I paid full price for this!

Bear in mind that you reported this issue on a Saturday morning. You're more likely to get a reply on Monday.

I can confirm I have the exact same issue, but a little different. It says I don't own the "Deluxe Upgrade Pack" and instead own the 3 individual DLCs that make up the Pack - I'm not sure if that helps at all? 

At launch of the Deluxe on the 13th I got my Loyalty bonus items as well as being able to equip the Deluxe Pack car and items, but it gave me a pop-up when Patch 1.04 came out that I no longer had the DLC installed and so it took the items away..

I verified the files, re-installed, etc, no dice. I also had an issue when Patch 1.04 came out that it said the game was not yet released. Verifying files fixed that though.

A detailed description of the issue: I have the deluxe edition but none of the extra content and am prompted to buy the Deluxe Upgrade Pack to gain access to the items.

Report Code: N/A

Platform?: Steam

What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried: - restarted game, de-selected and re-selected DLC items, redownloaded the game, re-added the key to Steam, Verified integrity of game files on Steam.

Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party: Screenshots show 1. The F1 2021 library Steam page showing I own Braking Point pack, 18000 PitCoin and My Team Icons Pack as individual items. 2. The F1 2021 Steam Page DLC showing only Braking Point Content Pack along with the Deluxe Upgrade pack, which it says I do not own. 3. In-game, Deluxe Edition items not being available.

How do you make the problem happen? N/A

F1 2021 - Deluxe Upgrade Pack in Store.jpg

F1 2021 - Deluxe Upgrade Pack items unavailable.jpg

F1 2021 - Upgrade Pack Items.jpg

Edited by Hendrycks
Added screenshots and proper bug report.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, Hendrycks said:

snip

Okay, that's interesting. I only have the upgrade pack, never got the other items. So it seems it's a problem with the license.

(side note: are you using Windows 11? How is it?)

I'll follow @steviejay69's directions on this. Thank you for pinning this btw. If you @ Codies need more information, please let us know. Hopefully we'll find a solution for everyone soon.

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, blazereborn said:

Okay, that's interesting. I only have the upgrade pack, never got the other items. So it seems it's a problem with the license.

(side note: are you using Windows 11? How is it?)

I'll follow @steviejay69's directions on this. Thank you for pinning this btw. If you @ Codies need more information, please let us know. Hopefully we'll find a solution for everyone soon.

Windows 11 is amazing. I like everything except for the Audio switcher, it only allows quick access to outputs and not your inputs. At least on 10, I could quickly get to old school menus from before Windows 10 but now it's even more hidden than ever. Other than that it's great!

I can also confirm that now I randomly have the Breaking Point Items back but not the rest of the Deluxe items, the car, gloves, etc. This is so odd.

• Disagree 1

I play on xbox series X, when I started my, my team career I had the same problem with the icons pack. So I skipped it because the game said I could enable the icons later on in my save at any time, however I can't find the option to enable the icons anywhere.

Anyone know how to do it mid way through my save, as I don't want to start a new save.

• Administrator

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the issues here. We are working to find a solution. As soon as I have any news, I'll add it onto here.

• Thanks 1
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, bobbyd378 said:

I play on xbox series X, when I started my, my team career I had the same problem with the icons pack. So I skipped it because the game said I could enable the icons later on in my save at any time, however I can't find the option to enable the icons anywhere.

Anyone know how to do it mid way through my save, as I don't want to start a new save.

@bobbyd378, I think I have a solution for you.

Go into My Games and Apps > Manage > Storage Devices > Internal Storage > View Contents > Highlight F1 2021 > Press Start > Manage Game and add-ons > Select F1 2021 again > Manage installing on Internal storage > Check the two boxes at the bottom to install them and 'Save Changes'

Worked for my Series S version

• Codemasters Staff

Hi @blazereborn / @AwesomeLanky - we think we spotted an error with the Steam configuration in certain regions and have pushed out a fix for this. Please can you check this out again and let us know if this is now resolved. If not, please can you let us know what country or region you are playing from and we will investigate further. Thanks. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NICE!

I got all of my Deluxe content now. Liveries, PitCoins, emotes and everything else.

I couldn't access the icon drivers...can't seem to find the setting to enable them after I started the season.

Can the others confirm?

I just checked and I have all the items back again, I haven't checked the MyTeam Icons as I need to restart my MyTeam save, which I'll do tonight. Thank you for the quick fix!

EDIT: And I'm in Canada just in case that helps out at all! Usually we're just tied in with the US though with stuff like this.

Edited by Hendrycks
16 minutes ago, Artiotwogia said:

@blazerebornYou can only enable it at the start of new My Team saves.

I thought as much. Thanks for clarifying.

I've tested it on a new save - could enable the icons just fine.

Thank you all at Codemasters for taking a look at this. I'm all good to go now!

ive got the deluxe version on steam but i dont have the deluxe dlc it says buy it plus i dont have the icon pack either cant find it anywhere not in my team. I also have it on  series x and its not there either... 

Edited by maxim650
3 hours ago, blazereborn said:

NICE!

I got all of my Deluxe content now. Liveries, PitCoins, emotes and everything else.

I couldn't access the icon drivers...can't seem to find the setting to enable them after I started the season.

Can the others confirm?

i cant access the icon drivers either on xbox or steam 

• Codemasters Staff
19 hours ago, blazereborn said:

NICE!

Can the others confirm?

To access the Icons, try this: Pause the game in the Team HQ. Goto Settings -> Career Settings -> My Team Icons.

54 minutes ago, Hoo said:

To access the Icons, try this: Pause the game in the Team HQ. Goto Settings -> Career Settings -> My Team Icons.

I already started another save on top of my old one. But thanks anyway, I appreciate the directions.

No further complaints from me. But if possible, could you guys keep the thread open for a little while longer? Others might still have issues on this.

Thanks once again for taking your time with this.

• BarryBL unpinned this topic

I can’t select the icons in my team I’ve bought the deluxe version on pc and Xbox and I can’t select the icons on either game. Everything else is there but not the legends icons only f2 drivers.