Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

Missing DLC content from Deluxe version purchase on Steam

• Codemasters Staff
51 minutes ago, maxim650 said:

I can’t select the icons in my team I’ve bought the deluxe version on pc and Xbox and I can’t select the icons on either game. Everything else is there but not the legends icons only f2 drivers.

@maxim650 - is this the case when starting a new MyTeam career? Also, please confirm whether the options in the Team HQ have the icons enabled. When in the Team HQ go to Settings -> Career Settings -> My Team Icons. Thanks.

Hi just been and checked it again I uninstalled the icon pack and reinstalled it and it’s there now must of just been a bad install or something.

thank you for the quick reply .

• Detailed Description: Bought the deluxe edition upgrade from the in game store. I received the pit coins, but not the rest of the content. It still doesn’t let me use icons in MyTeam nor see the liveries, gloves, suits, etc from the Braking Point pack.
  • Report Code: TPCV-TESB-BRHP-GDEG
  • Platform: XBOX ONE X
  • Game Mode: Not applicable.
  • Troubleshooting: I restarted the game, and then restarted the console. But issue persists.
  • How do you make the problem happen? Buy standard edition of the game. Go to in game store. Select the Deluxe Edition Upgrade DLC. Purchase from the Microsoft store. Return to game. Pit coins received. Go to MyTeam and if I choose to include icons it takes me to the Microsoft store where it says I already own the deluxe upgrade.
  • Codemasters Staff
10 hours ago, maxim650 said:

Hi just been and checked it again I uninstalled the icon pack and reinstalled it and it’s there now must of just been a bad install or something.

thank you for the quick reply .

No worries. Glad it is all working now.

Hi,

I had purchased the Pre-order copy on Steam/PC. Last Monday, I purchased the 'Deluxe Upgrade Pack'. I have confirmed all 4 DLCs are active (I have also tried removing them and re-adding them in Steam). I don't see the additional 18,000 Pit Coins OR My Team Icons in-game. I have tried suggestions in this topic (Team HQ go to Settings -> Career Settings -> My Team Icons) to no avail.

If it is of any consequence (region, etc.), I am in Norway.

Is this something that can be resolved or should I seek a refund? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

• Confused 1
  • Codemasters Staff
4 hours ago, FlyingFalcon940 said:

Hi,

I had purchased the Pre-order copy on Steam/PC. Last Monday, I purchased the 'Deluxe Upgrade Pack'. I have confirmed all 4 DLCs are active (I have also tried removing them and re-adding them in Steam). I don't see the additional 18,000 Pit Coins OR My Team Icons in-game. I have tried suggestions in this topic (Team HQ go to Settings -> Career Settings -> My Team Icons) to no avail.

If it is of any consequence (region, etc.), I am in Norway.

Is this something that can be resolved or should I seek a refund? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

HI @FlyingFalcon940 - I'd recommend contacting our customer services team (custservices@codemasters.com) as they are better-placed to troubleshoot this sort of issue. Thanks.

Hi, I know we are supposed to use the template but I'm doing this on a phone and I dont know how to do it sorry, 

I play f1 2021 on the xbox series s iv brought 2x £3.99 for a total of £7.98 for 2x 5000 pitcoins in the Ingame store but never received them and the money was taken from my bank. Iv closed the game down and restarted and didnt get them. I then restarted the xbox and loaded up the game and still didnt receive them. Can I get some help in either getting a redund or getting the pitcoins 

Thank you

• I have bought the Deluxe edition of f1 2021 but the pitcoin seems to have never appeared 
  • Report Code. idk 
  • Platform?  ps4
  • Game-mode?
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?
  • [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
  • How do you make the problem happen? Just as soon as i went onto f1 2021 it he pitcoin has never been there 
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, LemonTwix said:

• I have bought the Deluxe edition of f1 2021 but the pitcoin seems to have never appeared 
  • Report Code. idk 
  • Platform?  ps4
  • Game-mode?
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?
  • [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
  • How do you make the problem happen? Just as soon as i went onto f1 2021 it he pitcoin has never been there 

Please check on your 'installed files' and see if the extra files are there @LemonTwix. Something like this may help locate your missing DLC files:

I don't have a PS4 at home so can't replicate im afraid.

9 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Please check on your 'installed files' and see if the extra files are there

I have this same problem on steam, the DLC shows up as checked but doesn't seem to show up as installed or in the game. I've tried unchecking and rechecking and verifying files but they won't show up as actually installed.

Platform-Steam/PC

Missing Content-Deluxe edition pitcoin and my team icons

image.png.5ebf4ccf96c81fb866d559ed3531eb50.pngimage.png.f990d08055af3415ded6266b852b9c6c.png