Jump to content Jump to content

Missing DLC content from Deluxe version purchase on Steam

Thanks I just checked and all the dlc seems to be downloaded ok or at least the icons pack and the braking point content is all there but still no pitcoin 

Edited by LemonTwix
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Please check on your 'installed files' and see if the extra files are there @LemonTwix. Something like this may help locate your missing DLC files:

I don't have a PS4 at home so can't replicate im afraid.

Thanks just checked but all seems to be downloaded or at least the icon pack and the braking point content is all there 

• Administrator

Morning everyone,

A update on this one.

We have a fix in test at this time, and will be pushing this through a Online Services update as soon as we can. We have testing to do over the next few days to make sure the fix performs as expected, so we are currently aiming for mid/end of next week to get this sorted for you.

As always, this is subject to change at this time, but fixing this is on our priority list

bonjour, après l'achat de f1 2021 delux une fois dans le jeux il me manque les 18000 pitcoin ! en espérant que cela vienne d'être corrigé ! 

nom steam : adri_

Capture d'écran (1).png

Edited by drirace

I have the 3 separate packs in my steam dlc and can access the icons and other things etc but I just don't have the pitcoin on my game. I have the dlc for it that shows its installed but its not on the game 

Hi, same problem. I have purchased F1 2021 Deluxe Edition.

- Missing : 18 000 pitcoin

- Platform :   Steam

- Screenshot below  

- SteamID 76561199191612097

Capture d’écran 2021-07-29 195046.png

Edited by sousapas

My steam name is TheMistBeats

• I bought the deluxe edition of the game and haven't received my pitcoins
  • Report Code- REMR-CKTG-AEPG-APHE
  • Platform?  Steam
  • [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. I have tried reinstalling the game disabling the dlc and launching the game then reenabling it and launching it again.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
  • How do you make the problem happen? I have never received the pitcoins.

20210730_204630.jpg

20210730_204659.jpg

DxDiag.txt

Edited by LiamK0125

Steam username: Griim

Steam ID: 76561198257034458

-I have all the content of the deluxe edition except for the Pitcoins

-Report Code: SVBD-RJVR-SCEJ-KKMG

-Platform: Steam

-[PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.

-What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. Tried to reinstall the game , verify game files, restart computer, clean cache. 

Missing Pitcoins 2.PNG

Missing Pitcoins.PNG

DxDiag.txt

i have all my DLC but the Pit Coins are missing, Running this on steam and revalidated the files but no luck, not sure if anyone found a fix for PC.

Steam account: LeSpiceWeasel

Edited by madmonkeyss

Hello,

I'm having the same problem as @Thewarontrees, I have the 18k pitcoin and the My Team Icons checked in Steam, but it does not show up as installed, nor I see it in game. I bought the deluxe version of F1 2021, not the deluxe upgrade pack DLC.

Platform - Steam

Missing content - 18k Pitcoin and the My Team Icons Pack

Troubleshooting - I unchecked/rechecked the DLCs of concern, and even gone to the extent of reinstalling the game, but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

f1-1.PNG.482eb190b0e39e3d4bb000ef575ce809.PNG

f1-2.PNG.7deae84c713523931d53186a899acea2.PNG

On 7/18/2021 at 7:17 AM, Hendrycks said:

I can confirm I have the exact same issue, but a little different. It says I don't own the "Deluxe Upgrade Pack" and instead own the 3 individual DLCs that make up the Pack - I'm not sure if that helps at all? 

At launch of the Deluxe on the 13th I got my Loyalty bonus items as well as being able to equip the Deluxe Pack car and items, but it gave me a pop-up when Patch 1.04 came out that I no longer had the DLC installed and so it took the items away..

I verified the files, re-installed, etc, no dice. I also had an issue when Patch 1.04 came out that it said the game was not yet released. Verifying files fixed that though.

A detailed description of the issue: I have the deluxe edition but none of the extra content and am prompted to buy the Deluxe Upgrade Pack to gain access to the items.

Report Code: N/A

Platform?: Steam

What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried: - restarted game, de-selected and re-selected DLC items, redownloaded the game, re-added the key to Steam, Verified integrity of game files on Steam.

Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party: Screenshots show 1. The F1 2021 library Steam page showing I own Braking Point pack, 18000 PitCoin and My Team Icons Pack as individual items. 2. The F1 2021 Steam Page DLC showing only Braking Point Content Pack along with the Deluxe Upgrade pack, which it says I do not own. 3. In-game, Deluxe Edition items not being available.

How do you make the problem happen? N/A

F1 2021 - Deluxe Upgrade Pack in Store.jpg

F1 2021 - Deluxe Upgrade Pack items unavailable.jpg

F1 2021 - Upgrade Pack Items.jpg

I have the exact same issue

• BarryBL unpinned this topic