Jump to content Jump to content

Missing DLC content from Deluxe version purchase on Steam

I bought the Deluxe edition and have received the rest of the content, but never got the pitcoins in game, under the dlc tab in steam it says they’re installed like the rest but my balance has never changed from 0.

2 minutes ago, IIRar said:

I bought the Deluxe edition and have received the rest of the content, but never got the pitcoins in game, under the dlc tab in steam it says they’re installed like the rest but my balance has never changed from 0.

I have moved this to the master thread, please edit the post to add your details as requested.

• Administrator

Hi all,

Firstly, thanks to those who have sent me a DM on this. I have got them and they are useful.

To update here, we are working towards a solution on this and have this on the highest priorities. 

4 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi all,

Firstly, thanks to those who have sent me a DM on this. I have got them and they are useful.

To update here, we are working towards a solution on this and have this on the highest priorities. 

Thanks

Bought Deluxe Edition, got the bonus contents but missing the 18,000 PitCoin bonus.

SteamID: 76561198373503141

Regarding the screenshot below; The PitCoins you can see on the second screenshot is from the free Podium Pass tier 13.

image_2021-08-03_021721.png

image_2021-08-03_021751.png

• A detailed description of the issue.
    • PitCoins from Deluxe Edition are now showing up in game.
  • Report Code
    • MTTE-SHJS-AEMA-XKMG
  • Platform?
    • PC (Steam)
  • Game-mode?
    • n/a (main menu)
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.
    • n/a
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?
    • n/a
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.
    • I have tried to verify the file integrity via Steam, unchecking and rechecking the DLCs under the DLC tab in Steam. I have also tried to uninstall and reinstall the game. None of these have fixed the issue. I hav ethe other 2 DLCs that came as part of the Deluxe Edition, however the 18K PitCoins are still not showing in game. 
  • BarryBL unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

I believe you have to go into the files and enable the download manually. 

How to do so is:

If you're wondering how to get your purchased DLC downloaded onto your PS5, well you've come to the right place! Follow the steps below and you should be good to go!

1. Open the PlayStation Store from the main dashboard
  2. Select the search icon in the upper right corner of the store
  3. Search F1 2021 and select your edition of the title
  4. Scroll down to the Add-Ons section and select “View All Add-Ons”
  5. Select the DLC you wish to download

I had the same issue, and manually downloading the DLC fixed the issue upon re-boot.