Jump to content Jump to content

What about the broken SC settings in online lobbies? impossible to turn it on. reduced means 2 full sc in every 25% race. 

Did the patch fix the dsc issues in open lobby? its near to impossible to have 2 races in a lobby without it glitching away because 1 or 2 people are stuck in loading screen. 

4 minutes ago, Wollcott396 said:

What about the broken SC settings in online lobbies? impossible to turn it on. reduced means 2 full sc in every 25% race. 

Did the patch fix the dsc issues in open lobby? its near to impossible to have 2 races in a lobby without it glitching away because 1 or 2 people are stuck in loading screen. 

to me is more important to they fix overtaking behind safety car and also safety car itself and not receive any warnings or penalty for it online

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, TomAAA said:

@BarryBL Is there a time frame for the keyboards being re-enabled on Xbox as my racing wheel uses keyboard controls for half of its functions so, half the buttons will not work now. 

No exact ETA at this time, however, we are working towards re-instating this once the wheel situation for users becomes more stable.

4 minutes ago, Wollcott396 said:

Please link me the bugs @Wollcott396 you have made and I'll take a look. Reduced can mean up to 2 SC in races. Its hard to measure this as Online races can have lots of incidents. 

Just now, BarryBL said:

No exact ETA at this time, however, we are working towards re-instating this once the wheel situation for users becomes more stable.

Thanks for the reply. Hopefully it won't be too long, considering quite a large number of Xbox users have to use keyboard/button boxes(using keyboard) to get extra buttons on the Xbox, due to the Xbox having a limited button assignment so this will affect quite a few people. Guess a good few may stop playing for a while since they lose control features 

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

• Addressed an issue where the game could briefly stall when passing the start/finish line in one-shot qualifying  

Praise the lord. 

• Addressed an issue where players could be placed on sub-optimal tyres during an F2™ Sprint race 

Didn't expect this one after so long but thanks very much! A welcome surprise.

• Like 1

@BarryBL Cheers for the notes - do you know if the minor fixes covers the damage indicators on the HUD vehicle image seeming to not change the colour? I've had it before where my front wing has been green as normal, but I go into the pits for my tyre change and apparently there was sufficient damage for the pit crew to change it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JAMESB0ND said:

How about the car sound that falls away and changes into a stream of loud cars running past you?

It's a feature. so you can hear the baby steps made 😛

Still the awful shadows on the car (from the halo), motion blur still not working and the replays back to being a stuttering /screen tearing mess (they've switched ray tracing back on). Not impressed.
  • Agree 1

• General stability improvements 
  • Various minor fixes 

This is the second patch (and the first major one) of this game cycle, so we are still working hard to get as many fixes to issues out as possible.

Many thanks,

Barry

Thanks for the update, just wondering if the Sainz/driver customisation bug is part of the fixes here?

Edited by elskip8
  • Administrator

Please note that this is the second patch (and the first major one) of this game cycle, so we are still working hard to get as many fixes to issues out as possible. We still have a number of issues that we are investigating, testing and adding to our patch schedule.

What is currently in the patch notes is the definitive list for this patch. We have more patches coming.

Many thanks,

Barry

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Can you please ask the developers to switch ray tracing off on the PS5. It brings very little positive to the graphics but makes the showroom and the replays stutter and screen tear (replays). It was much better before this patch with no stutter and is an issue with ray tracing bringing down the fps well below the 30fps. 

Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
6 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Please note that this is the second patch (and the first major one) of this game cycle, so we are still working hard to get as many fixes to issues out as possible. We still have a number of issues that we are investigating, testing and adding to our patch schedule.

What is currently in the patch notes is the definitive list for this patch. We have more patches coming.

Many thanks,

Barry

Im talking about an issue what is reported during the BETA, disconnection during multiplayer, multiplayer is the biggest thing for a lot of players and not the single player.
So in my case i bought a game what is not working, NOT working for 2 weeks after release(Deluxe edition), dont know what date the BETA was but lets say 2 weeks earlier which gives a company like yours 4 weeks to work on an issue, after those 4 weeks its still NOT working.

So after 4 weeks its still a mess, unplayable, and you wonder why people are getting frustrated? The multiplayer is your biggest thing of this and its not working and people should get a refund even if its a digital copy. cause this is S-H-I-T-show

Stop editing my post, i live in democratic country. 

Thank you

Edited by Pilske
Edited the swearing out x 2. He added it back in
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2
5 minutes ago, joserdcosta said:

Does someone know if general car speed was tweaked? There were rumours saying they will make cars slower since they are way faster than IRL.

Regards!

I suspect if there was anything like that, it would be disclosed in the patch notes.

• Agree 1
5 minutes ago, joserdcosta said:

Does someone know if general car speed was tweaked? There were rumours saying they will make cars slower since they are way faster than IRL.

Regards!

I'm sure it would say in the patch notes if this had been done.

• Agree 1