Jump to content Jump to content

Pls fix the damage modle. I saw that it was going to be way better with shark bites in the rear wing, side pods and floor but that was pre release. Im on Xbox Series X and im really disappointed that it was nerfed. Whenever I crash at high speeds with sim damage and sim rate very few parts go yellow. Another thing is I would barley scrape the front wing and its still green (which is good) but my engineer says its damaged which does not make any sense. I was really looking forward to the new damage modle

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, domitvs said:

wonderful, now the replays have become a big moving blur. 

Nvidia DLSS is still causing awful ghosting, though that should be improved now following the patch notes. But it is not. Especially a problem with external views of the car, in replays I have 3 or 4 rear axles...

On 7/29/2021 at 12:25 PM, Driver74 said:

I took Ray Tracing / DLSS as an example. There are two fixes on PS5/PC for better performance....  my question: can the series x users also hope for a fix, for his performamce problem. 

Realy ??????

Ray Tracing and DLSS was a example!!!! Codemasters fix both but dont fix the 120 fps performance mode for xbox. 

On 7/30/2021 at 8:47 PM, Schneehase said:

Its strange that so many people agree on this and i wonder what it is due to? I cant fathom that they willingly tune down the graphics quality.

One thing that seems problematic is the downscaling of car details / textures / objects next to the track, once they are a bit further away (iow how far ahead you can see objects in full detail). That seems harshly overdone, it just does not look n feel right, a car that is more than 1 car ahead looks more like in motorsport manager mobile... Not to talk of the tree textures, details and such, they look awful sometimes, like copy pasted from 2016 or so. I sincerely hope Codies get that corrected soon. If that was the price to pay for "next gen ray tracing" then i dont want that in my games.

16 hours ago, ProvableTerror said:

And if you go back to F1 2019 you'll notice that looked even better than 2020. Don't understand why the game is getting worse graphically. Even PC has horrible texture pop in and shadows loading 10 metres in front of your car so it's just not a console thing. If we've had to go back to 2015 levels of poor textures and low draw distance just for some fancy reflections then what's the point

Agree I'm on Xbox Series X in quality mode and they need to have a serious look at what's going on to improve texture detail,  pop in and shadows. Maybe @BarryBL can pass on peoples concerns to the graphical team. Notice this complaint is gaining on traction social media platforms 

Edited by TomAAA
  • Agree 1
On 7/28/2021 at 10:55 AM, BarryBL said:

What going on with sound issues cutting out throughout online and pretty much threw the game

On 7/28/2021 at 10:55 AM, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

Please see below for patch notes for version 1.05. This will is available for PS and PC platforms now, with Microsoft coming at a later date. We are working hard with Microsoft to get this to our Xbox users as soon as possible. Full notes below:

• Improvements to DLSS implementation  
  • Resolved a crash that could occur after returning to a ranked lobby if the lobby had split 
  • Addressed an issue where players could be split into a placeholder lobby when re-matchmaking in ranked  
  • Rebalanced Prologue and chapter 9 of Braking point on Hard difficulty  
  • Addressed a crash when previewing items within the Podium Pass  
  • Addressed a crash when Player 2 quits in Two-Player Career Player career while Player 1 is in an interview 
  • Addressed a crash with UDP if the number of active cars was zero  
  • Addressed a crash when editing colours of customisation items  
  • Addressed issues regarding Ray Tracing on PS5. Ray Tracing has now been re-enabled  
  • Addressed a crash that could occur when saving an F2™ highlight from Grand Prix mode  
  • Addressed an issue where Two-Player Career could be locked to equal performance 
  • Addressed an issue where players could be placed on sub-optimal tyres during an F2™ Sprint race 
  • Addressed an issue where the game could briefly stall when passing the start/finish line in one-shot qualifying  
  • Addressed an issue where only the lobby host would be notified that the Virtual Safety Car was ending  
  • Added option to select Ray Tracing quality on PC 
  • Disabled keyboards as an input device on Xbox to resolve an issue with detecting wheel inputs when re-assigning controls. This will be re-enabled once the underlying issue has been resolved with system firmware.  
  • General stability improvements 
  • Various minor fixes 

This is the second patch (and the first major one) of this game cycle, so we are still working hard to get as many fixes to issues out as possible.

Many thanks,

Barry

Save the game in the middle of the race, when I come back, the car crashes what can it be?
I can't get out of the first race, I play the whole training game, I play until about 20 laps, then I stop, except where I stopped, then I leave the game, hours later I go back to playing where I stopped but I can't drive anymore, the car doesn't turns, doesn't stop, goes straight to the wall and I can't play anymore, I'm playing with the graphics at least

My pc is i5-6600, rx 470, 16 GB ram, HD 1 T, win10

Após o patch 1.05 do F1 2021, a opção de desligar o DLss fica travada impossibilitando que o ray Trancing seja integrado ao travado sempre na opção de mídia, isso fez o FPS do jogo cair para metade cerca de 40 FPS.
Sendo que essa opção de Ray Trancing esta em uma GTX 1060 6GB que não trabalha com a tecnologia DLss, ou seja como placas GTX estão sofrendo isso? não há como desativar? isso sera corrigido no patch 1.06?
essas condições esta impossivel jogar e nas configuraçoes minimas do jogo nao e pedido palcas RTX, a nao ser que se va usar DLss, e eu nao quero usar, ou seja a opcao de

Sem título.png

Edited by TsubasaCH

Após o patch 1.05 do F1 2021, a opção de desligar o DLss fica travada impossibilitando que o ray Trancing seja integrado ao travado sempre na opção de mídia, isso fez o FPS do jogo cair para metade cerca de 40 FPS.
Sendo que essa opção de Ray Trancing esta em uma GTX 1060 6GB que não trabalha com a tecnologia DLss, ou seja como placas GTX estão sofrendo isso? não há como desativar? isso sera corrigido no patch 1.06?
essas condições esta impossivel jogar e nas configuraçoes minimas do jogo nao e pedido palcas RTX, a nao ser que se va usar DLss, e eu nao quero usar, ou seja a opcao de

On 7/28/2021 at 12:50 PM, BarryBL said:

No exact ETA at this time, however, we are working towards re-instating this once the wheel situation for users becomes more stable.

Please link me the bugs @Wollcott396 you have made and I'll take a look. Reduced can mean up to 2 SC in races. Its hard to measure this as Online races can have lots of incidents. 

@BarryBL

Okay, but then I suggest changing the reduced SC to a maximum of one full SC per 25% race. 
which makes sense I think since in last game the sc was on maximum 2 in a 25% race. And there wasn’t an option to reduce or increase it. So therefore reduced should mean 1 SC Max, and the standard setting 2 SC max. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2021 at 3:48 AM, TsubasaCH said:

English only speaking/writing forum, so please comunicate in English or post will be hidden.