Jump to content Jump to content

11 hours ago, kalamazoo123 said:

Performance patch has to be the top priority now, both in terms of overall car performance and team by team relative performance.

The XBOX and online issues must be in the fight for top priority I'd say, although if there is going to be a fundamental handling change it does need to come soon. Getting team performance to match real life less so IMHO.

Edited by Ultra3142
2 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

The XBOX and online issues must be in the fight for top priority I'd say, although if there is going to be a fundamental handling change it does need to come soon. Getting team performance to match real life less so IMHO.

Well each to their own opinion, but honestly without the team performance matching real life, we may as well all be playing F12020

1 hour ago, kalamazoo123 said:

Well each to their own opinion, but honestly without the team performance matching real life, we may as well all be playing F12020

That's an interesting way to look at it, which I understand although for myself there are other aspects of F1 2021 that mean I appreciate it over F1 2020 without this.

Online play is a fundamental element to many of the most loyal game fans though, casually through to leagues. Right now it's in a terrible state for most I believe, which is why it seems a higher priority to me. And I'm saying this with others in mind rather than myself. 

Edited by Ultra3142
10 hours ago, Dunky1980 said:

Hopefully on the next patch the replays can be 60fps on the PS5. Shocking that they are running at 30fps.

And they are not running at a stable 30fps either, lots of stuttering and screen tearing, it's quite embarrassing !!!!!

Pretty much everything about this game must be quite embarrassing for those involved.

I can’t believe the devs for a moment thought this was a worthwhile edition with the lack of content compared to other releases, but i imagine their hand was forced.

25 minutes ago, kalamazoo123 said:

I can’t believe the devs for a moment thought this was a worthwhile edition with the lack of content compared to other releases, but i imagine their hand was forced.

I can, given the loads of things that have changed/been added. The changes may well not be want but they are there.

• Thanks 1
On 7/28/2021 at 11:50 AM, Schneehase said:

For the upcoming patch it would be nice if we got some more savegame slots (!) it still feels like the 80ies with game cartridges where you only had a handful of savegames available.

Just wait until next year's game, where you have to enter a 30-character save code that you take a photo of after the last thing you do.

And then in F1 2023, when you can't save and you just have to leave the console on all the time.

16 minutes ago, diderooy said:

Just wait until next year's game, where you have to enter a 30-character save code that you take a photo of after the last thing you do.

And then in F1 2023, when you can't save and you just have to leave the console on all the time.

Probably no need to wait that long.

EA: "How about unlocking additional save slot for $59.99? per month??"

Online leagues are still completely broken. Cant communicate in party chat, game stutters all over the place. 

The online leagues are pretty much the reason we play this game. Its an utter shambles of a release Codemasters. 

18 hours ago, nick4414 said:

Online leagues are still completely broken. Cant communicate in party chat, game stutters all over the place. 

The online leagues are pretty much the reason we play this game. Its an utter shambles of a release Codemasters. 

I agree. League racing is impossible right now. There are fixes needed ASAP. And the fact, that we are not get information, what they are working on, is ridiculous.

8 minutes ago, Jaketa said:

I agree. League racing is impossible right now. There are fixes needed ASAP. And the fact, that we are not get information, what they are working on, is ridiculous.

How slim 1.05 patch was considering the known issues, many known about since BETA, was very disappointing. And as well to not be followed by a larger patch quickly afterwards. 

In 9 days it will be a month since release and online modes are still barely working properly. 

41 minutes ago, KNT2011 said:

Is XBox currently still 1.04?

I was hoping we'd see 1.06 this week but I still feel like they don't want to get too far ahead of Xbox's version. 

Nope. Xbox is 1.05. The only reason they'd get one console ahead of the other is fixing a console-specific bug.

• Agree 1
On 7/29/2021 at 5:08 PM, kalamazoo123 said:

Without the update to fix the Xbox freezing/crashing/overheating issues I can't even play the game.  So yeah, performance update sure can wait.

6 hours ago, petro1319 said:

Without the update to fix the Xbox freezing/crashing/overheating issues I can't even play the game.  So yeah, performance update sure can wait.

Well i play on PS4, so Xbox patch sure can wait as far as i’m concerned 😉