Sign in to follow this  

Share Your Wheel Settings Here

Fanatec CSR with Fanatec CSR standard pedals....

Steering Sat, Brake Sat, Throttle Sat, all 100%.
Linearity, Deadzone, and Brake Sat. all 0%
Brake Deadzone at 5-10%

Fanatec CSR with Fanatec CSR standard pedals....

Steering Sat, Brake Sat, Throttle Sat, all 100%.
Linearity, Deadzone, and Brake Sat. all 0%
Brake Deadzone at 5-10%

I believe I answered you in the other thread o.o but incase it was someone else 

Wheel :
Sen : 340 (Edit : Changed this to my standard F1 setup at 280)
FF : 70
Sho : 70
Dri : 005
ABS : 52 (this needs tweaking)
Lin : 000
Dea : 010
SPR : -1
DPR : -4

They are the settings I use at Monaco on F1 2012

Game :
Deadzone : 0%
Steering Sat : 100%
Steering Lin : -4
Everything else default

Force feedback :

Vibration : 50% (Default)
Wheel strength 100% (default)
Wheel weight 30%

I'm using elite pedals though. I need to tweak my brake saturation a bit, so I don't have to adjust my pedal resistance. (It's currently perfect for Forza 4)

I was actually surprised that these settings worked as well as they did. But I've had fun with it like this.

For Logitech users out there, this is what we're running in our profiler with our G27:

Loore said:
For Logitech users out there, this is what we're running in our profiler with our G27:

thanks, do you also have some recomendedsettings in game, for logitech wheels? is pc, dfgt

I was just about to order GA but this post stopped me in my tracks.

Loore said:

Why are you using Spring Effects & Damper Effects? anyone that has used a Logitech G25 or G27 for sims will probably know these effects are not true force feedback effects generated by the game but are fake effects generated by the Logitech software its self! & usually have quite an adverse feel to any real force feedback. Games with proper force feedback usually recommend leaving these sliders at 0%.
 Are there any screen shots of the in game Force Feedback setup any where? I would really like to see what  adjustments are available before deciding whether to buy GA or not.
 If anyone who has the game could post a screen shot from the game of the Force Feedback setup it would be much appreciated.
     Thanks

I'm at work so I can't remember all my settings but I can say with my  Logitech DFGT this is the best my wheel has ever felt in a racing game.

An of you out there with the Microsoft xbox wireless wheel? The one that's mentioned in the game specifically.

Can you share what you have done to optimize your handling? Is it just default or different changes?

Since I have a G27 I want to ask before it never made sense to me:

What do steering saturation and steering linearity do? What's the difference in effects going from the lowest settings to the highest settings?

I've noticed that the AI are able to use full-lock at high speed whereas with game controllers the game auto-adjusts the maximum steering angle at high speed to allow better car control, so obviously with a wheel I'd want to be able to use full-lock in the event that I hit them. However, not knowing what these settings do I don't know what I'd need to use to be able to do that.

(Yes, I have only used it on Grid 1 and Race '07. Those are what I got it for.)

ZepG said:
I'm at work so I can't remember all my settings but I can say with my  Logitech DFGT this is the best my wheel has ever felt in a racing game.
i hope you can tell us your in game settings? would be cool. i have an dfgt too, but have to wait till friday

Chris187 said:
I was just about to order GA but this post stopped me in my tracks.

Loore said:

Why are you using Spring Effects & Damper Effects? anyone that has used a Logitech G25 or G27 for sims will probably know these effects are not true force feedback effects generated by the game but are fake effects generated by the Logitech software its self! & usually have quite an adverse feel to any real force feedback. Games with proper force feedback usually recommend leaving these sliders at 0%.
 Are there any screen shots of the in game Force Feedback setup any where? I would really like to see what  adjustments are available before deciding whether to buy GA or not.
 If anyone who has the game could post a screen shot from the game of the Force Feedback setup it would be much appreciated.
     Thanks

For my logitech profiler for the G27, I only have the Overall Effects to 100% and all the rest at 0, centered spring unchecked.

This works out perfect with the ingame G27 settings at default.

also 278 degrees of rotation.

This also works great in F1 2013, happy I did not have to change anything...

For my logitech profiler for the G27, I only have the Overall Effects to 100% and all the rest at 0, centered spring unchecked.

This works out perfect with the ingame G27 settings at default.

also 278 degrees of rotation.

This also works great in F1 2013, happy I did not have to change anything...

Thanks for that Nick  #:-S

Anyone have T500rs settings they can share both software/game settings?

I can't get anything to feel right with the wheel in this arcade game.

Not fussed by the pedal settings as i use fanatec v2 clubsports just looking for wheel settings 

I use g27 with Fanatec clubsport V2 pedals. Am I able to use these, another forum states that this game only supports one USB device.

Nah i used my v2 pedal and T500RS (gt RIM) just fine.

Just need wheel settings lol

@Loore, do codemasters have recomended in game settings? i am not that good at setting up my wheel in games.
The default settings in game should be a great place to start. From there I'd just tweak little bits and pieces to get it feeling just right for you.

Loore said:
@Loore, do codemasters have recomended in game settings? i am not that good at setting up my wheel in games.
The default settings in game should be a great place to start. From there I'd just tweak little bits and pieces to get it feeling just right for you.
okay i will do! cant wait till i can race!!!!

Fanatec CSR

On wheel:
Sen: off
FF: 80-90
Sho: 100
Dri: off
ABS: 60
Lin: 0
dea: 0
Spr: 3
Dpr: 2

In Game Force Feedback:
Environ: 100%
Wheel resist: 100%
Weight: 90%

In Game Advanced Wheel:
Steering Deadz: 0
Steering Sat: 100
Linearity: -1
Brake Deadz: 5-10
Brake Sat: 100
Accellerat Dead: 5%
Accelerat Sat: 100

G27 pc, rotation 190, all default no deazones feels good for me, reduced all ffb to less than 50. Feels just like my car :)

@Loore Can you post an explanation of what those settings actually do? Like Saturation and Linearity, I've never had a clear understanding of what they mean. I just tweak them one way and if it feels worse I tweak them the other way. It would be nice for future games if you can add a description of each setting in-game, that would really help.

Awong124 said:
@Loore Can you post an explanation of what those settings actually do? Like Saturation and Linearity, I've never had a clear understanding of what they mean. I just tweak them one way and if it feels worse I tweak them the other way. It would be nice for future games if you can add a description of each setting in-game, that would really help.
I asked this earlier in the thread and I got ignored. I'd like to know too.

Linearity is like mouse acceleration - the further yo turn the wheel, the faster it increases... as it were.

!:! is what is what many peeps like, but increasing it makes the sensitivity around the centre lower (and thus easier to control at high speed), and higher when the wheel is turned toards full lock. [It may be the other way around, and some games get them around the wrong way too !]

Sensitivty is just that... higher settings (lower Degree settings) are more sensitive and turn the wheels more for any amount of input. So, 220 degrees gives much more steering input, than a setting of 900 degrees. for Drifting you want a low setting.

Damping should not be used or spring strength, unless the games settings are really rubbish, as this overrides the game settings to create a "false" feedback.

The help manual for the logitech profiler explains everything pretty well.

The settings for the G27 above here, are not to be used imo !!! Damping and Spring Strength should be both at Zero.