Jump to content Jump to content

Hello codie,

I want to say to you i m upset with you because since so many years you never add triplescreen setting... I m hoping you re working on it for f1 2022 édition 

And i m not talking about VR...

See you Soon

• Agree 1

Finally someone else than me 🙂 i did couple of threads about triple support here but still nothing. 

PS: funny thing is that small studio like SCS did triple support for Truck simulator long ago

Edited by Neomo
  • Agree 1

No it doesnt work perfectly bcs your side monitors are stretched and it looks horrible.You should set your distance to screen, side monitor angles and bezel thickness then it works perfectly.

Edited by Neomo
  • Thanks 1
On 8/1/2021 at 1:29 PM, Katoenplukker69 said:

If you have NVIDIA you can set your monitors in ''Surround Setting'' and then you can play f1 2021 in a triple monitor setup. I am using that as well and it works perfect

All my game are running perfecly AC ACC AMS2 RF2 and my nvidia durround is setting perfecly i dont see what i could do anymore ! Its to codemaster to share à setting for triplescreen + deactivate wheel in cockpit view like other simu...

9 hours ago, Flo Veninski said:

All my game are running perfecly AC ACC AMS2 RF2 and my nvidia durround is setting perfecly i dont see what i could do anymore ! Its to codemaster to share à setting for triplescreen + deactivate wheel in cockpit view like other simu...

Yes bcs these games havve native triple screen support where u can setup your side screen angles etc. what i mentioned. What he did is just set bezels in nvidia control panel and set custom resolution both in wondows and game.But this method just stretch your image over all screens which looks awful if you are used to full triple support.

I mentioned this thing every year. I dont know how hard could be to implement this feature to their engine but i think if they did once they could use it every year bcs still same engine.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...