Jump to content Jump to content

A detailed description of the issue.
Missing textures when using rear view mirror:
- Wheels of cars appearing in rear view mirror will be empty/see through.

Texture issues: 
- Skid marks show in rear view mirror on track but on track itself the same skid marks are missing. 

Report Code
5KBR-AHRG-VDCV-GTJG

Platform?
Xbox Series X

Game-mode?
Braking Points

[ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.
N/A

[ONLINE] Were you the host?
N/A

[PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.
N/A

What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.
Restarting the game.
Restarting the console.
Uninstalling and reinstalling the game. 

Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
Will try and get a screenshot but it's difficult on Series X. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate that.

How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.
Start Braking Point.
Enter a Race.
Rear View Mirror = On.
You'll see missing textures both on cars and on the road.

2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @Sonic6L,

Please avoid bumping as against forum rules.

Got any images and video to support your report please.

Didn't see any responses, so thought it wasn't picked up.

Will see if I can grab an image somehow. 

@BarryBL. Video here, hopefully you can see what I mean when you watch the video and look at the rear view mirror. Some of the textures appear black, you can see skid marks appearing on the track in the rear view mirror when they don't appear on the actual track itself and you can just about see the see through wheels of Max Verstappen behind me. Tried my best to do this myself during a race. 

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ah9w-yYIfFadeGLPMWW84grMglI?e=8fTGVb

2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @Sonic6L,

What performance mode are you in?

Hi @BarryBL

Performance Mode in the graphics settings. 

Just tried Quality mode now and I can report that there are no graphical issues like I raised before. Seems the issues are only there in Performance Mode. 

HI @BarryBL, just to update you. 

When running in Quality Mode, there are FPS drops (not sure if it's a known issue) so I usually run in Performance Mode for smoother FPS. 

Hopefully you ahve all the information you need but if there's anything else you need, let me know. 

3 hours ago, Sonic6L said:

@BarryBL Can I please ask why this is saying still awaiting info even though I've provided everything asked for?

Please be patient, Barry is very busy, he hasn't seen the topic yet, as soon as he sees it the awaiting info label will be removed, or he will ask for additional info.

22 minutes ago, UndercoverNL said:

Please be patient, Barry is very busy, he hasn't seen the topic yet, as soon as he sees it the awaiting info label will be removed, or he will ask for additional info.

Cheers buddy. Just getting frustrated with this game as more and more I'm finding issues with it, inconsistent AI doesn't make it fun either.