Jump to content Jump to content

DiRT Rally Road Book - 25/09/15

KickUp

bogani said:
I wouldn't say it lacks much information, it just feels less heavy.
It feels like a boat and very, very few people will enjoy it for the short time it's in-game before the fix...
Well as I was the one that compared it to a boat in the first place, I'm still not happy with it, but at least it's not an issue on gravel.
minaite said:
That´s really too bad. Toyotas are legendary as Mitsibishi.. Any reason why not Toyota´s? Other games has Toyos so why dirt hasn´t?
Something something licencing something something.
This                                                                                                                                                                                        
minaite said:
minaite said:

B) Never say never.. Ask Tommi for it. Well.. there is allways Impreza.. 

Yep, Tommi is the Mitsubishi chief guy in charge-dude.

no he isnt

Sorry if you are so retard that didn´t understand what i said... I know Tommi so i probably know his job and team colors..
Sorry if you think Tommi is in charge of Mitsubishi and can grant Codemasters the rights to use their vehicles as well as liveries in-game.

Think again.
Yup, of course it isn't! But the guy has a point! Since Tommy can convince Mr. Toyoda that he can build a WRC winning team from his barn, he could as well convince them to let the licensing into the game :)

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the Modern Masters update to see what's coming! I like rally history, and have a go with the cars and all... but I need more recent content, even if I'm not expecting new WRC cars...
@Porkhammer I think what minaite was talking is that Tommi is now the new head chief of Toyota rally efforts!

I don't care about the Toyotas really... I want new cars, not another Gr.A car

You were right that i was talking Tommi and Toyota. I´m as worried celicas, corollas as the new yaris wrc wont show up at all..

minaite said:
@Porkhammer I think what minaite was talking is that Tommi is now the new head chief of Toyota rally efforts!

You were right that i was talking Tommi and Toyota. I´m as worried celicas, corollas as the new yaris wrc wont show up at all..

You're right, they won't.
minaite said:

You're right, they won't.
Unless Toyota make a u-turn.
regarding all this Toyota licensing discussion: Do we actually know the REASON why Toyota isnt licensing anymore for the Dirt Series ? We just know they're not doing it right?   I mean come on , it's not the case that Toyota never had been in DIRT series., even in Dirt 3 , we had a full Castrol livery Gt4.
 So why this troubles now  ?

- new marketing strategies?
- stupid new corporate identity marketing manager ?
- money issues?
- did the WRC5 publishers buy the rights of toyota cars in rally games, cause in their extension - WRC6 they will have the Yaris WRC included ?

just some thoughts...

Archived