Jump to content Jump to content

DiRT Rally Road Book - 25/09/15

KickUp

bogani said:
bogani said:
I wouldn't say it lacks much information, it just feels less heavy.
It feels like a boat and very, very few people will enjoy it for the short time it's in-game before the fix...
Well as I was the one that compared it to a boat in the first place, I'm still not happy with it, but at least it's not an issue on gravel.
Woah, guys thanks for the rollercoaster of emotions. :) Happy reading bogani's original comment, then immediately hopes dashed at porkhammer's comment. Well, glad to see you both agree that gravel still feels fine. I couldn't bear to see us lose the FFB of rolling over those undulations and cambers in Greece & Wales.

I'll just wait and see for the tarmac, and hopefully try it for myself in a couple of days. Everyone had their complaints about the tarmac so it's good to see them at least trying to address the "off" feeling most people get on tarmac. Sounds like they're still not there yet, just hope it doesn't totally kill the tarmac stages for me, as porkhammer thinks it could do.
bogani said:
bogani said:
I wouldn't say it lacks much information, it just feels less heavy.
It feels like a boat and very, very few people will enjoy it for the short time it's in-game before the fix...
Well as I was the one that compared it to a boat in the first place, I'm still not happy with it, but at least it's not an issue on gravel.
Woah, guys thanks for the rollercoaster of emotions. :) Happy reading bogani's original comment, then immediately hopes dashed at porkhammer's comment. Well, glad to see you both agree that gravel still feels fine. I couldn't bear to see us lose the FFB of rolling over those undulations and cambers in Greece & Wales.

I'll just wait and see for the tarmac, and hopefully try it for myself in a couple of days. Everyone had their complaints about the tarmac so it's good to see them at least trying to address the "off" feeling most people get on tarmac. Sounds like they're still not there yet, just hope it doesn't totally kill the tarmac stages for me, as porkhammer thinks it could do.

FFB on gravel is more than fine - it's absolutely fantastic! On Finland it really makes a difference, because without it recovering from sideways landing would be impossible!

On tarmac the FFB is subdued, but it's there. It will take a bit of getting used, but in my view it's not as bad as Porkhammer has made it to be :)

Soon enough there will be many more opinions and views on V2 handling :)

Archived