Jump to content Jump to content

Last Corner Dutch GP

I feel like this year the Dutch GP is a real Pita on a control  with turn 7 being a lot harder this year, however the last Corner I am struggling with big time, I am using the following set up but lower tyre pressures and I am spinning out constantly around the last Corner, the surface temps on rear left reach 130 mid way through the corner and then I feel like a spinning top - https://racinggames.gg/f1/f1-2021-dutch-setup-zandvoort-setup-career-mode-my-team-f12021setups-pc-xbox-ps5/

I never had this issue on F1 2020 and now Zandervoort has gone from my favourite track to probably my second from bottom just slightly above Monaco. 

If anyone has any help/advice it would be greatly appreciated. 

try to adjust suspension and anti roll (for me its to stiff) also the ride height is pretty high i think, but setups are also a personal preference to the driving style and also depends which car and mode you are using.

It was on my team, I have the car nearly maxed out, just a few upgrades left on aero. I was also trying it on time trial as well with equal performance and was having similar issues. 

I will give adjustments to the suspension and anti roll bars

4 minutes ago, Davidlee94 said:

I have the car nearly maxed out

yeah that s the problem here, you can not using setups, which are made for "basic" car performances. In general, I would not use these setups anyway, mostly they are set up for time trial. 

Your maxed out MyTeam car has a) much more Power b) much much more downforce and c) car handling in general depends on maxed out chassis.

Try to work with you own setup.

My advise: Take a HAAS in GP Mode and create your own setup, if this setup works on the HAAS you will flying with this in Multiplayer cars for example. 

2020, it was my best track and my first win on “My Team”.  I think the AI was underpowered, but not this year.  I’ve had the same issue on the last turn, used to be flat out onto the banking, but I’ve had a few moments in this years game.  I have to be sure to let the car feed all the way to wall and put as little steering input as possible or the back will get loose.  You definitely have to hit your marks.  I’m on PC with a wheel, so I don’t know if my setup will be of any use.

04C45D6D-59C8-49CA-AC56-5DE18C9F312D.jpeg

1 hour ago, Benji27477 said:

2020, it was my best track and my first win on “My Team”.  I think the AI was underpowered, but not this year.  I’ve had the same issue on the last turn, used to be flat out onto the banking, but I’ve had a few moments in this years game.  I have to be sure to let the car feed all the way to wall and put as little steering input as possible or the back will get loose.  You definitely have to hit your marks.  I’m on PC with a wheel, so I don’t know if my setup will be of any use.

04C45D6D-59C8-49CA-AC56-5DE18C9F312D.jpeg

Thanks for sending me your setup, I will give this a try for sure, anything to make the last Corner a little easier