Jump to content Jump to content

When the host DNF the other player can't continue racing (Two-Player career mode)

• A detailed description of the issue.

So this is been happening since the last patch (1.05) and me and my friend made two races in the two player career mode. I got DNF in both races because of an engine problem and for some reason his race ended too even though he had no problem in his car (atleast Jeff didn't alert him).

• Report Code

HXMT-SCCJ-TBBX-PBJE

• Platform?

PC (steam)

• Game-mode?

Two-Player Career

• [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.

Me and my friend (✪ Jok3r ✪ (steam username))

• [ONLINE] Were you the host?

Yes.

• What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.

Don't think there is any troubleshooting possible for this.

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 

unknown.png

You can see here that I got a mechanical failure in lap 19 and my friend didn't get nothing but the race ended. This was a 50% race in Russia and the race ended on that lap.

• How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

It's pure luck, just be the host and have a mechanical failure and see if the other driver gets a DNF.

Edited by Tomasslb24

This issue has occurred from release date. Doesn't have to be a mechanical failure. If the host finishes the race before the 2nd player, the 2nd player will get a dnf. 

A number of players have posted the same issue but it doesn't seem to have been picked up by the developers.