Jump to content Jump to content

Gravel on track????

1) if you zoom in, that's dried grass, not gravel
2) wind can blow dirt all over the track
3) it's done as a way to make the tracks appear more grimy and life-like instead of the pristine, unused and clean look the tracks had in previous games. I like it.

• Agree 3
45 minutes ago, CptBalloonhands said:

1) if you zoom in, that's dried grass, not gravel
2) wind can blow dirt all over the track
3) it's done as a way to make the tracks appear more grimy and life-like instead of the pristine, unused and clean look the tracks had in previous games. I like it.

If they wanted to make realistic tracks, they could improve the curbs, not the same for many years 🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, CptBalloonhands said:

Yes, we know. Everyone knows. It's also totally irrelevant to OP's question.

It's very important because they've added dirt and stuff and you think they've improved the tracks 😆

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, AndRe5550148 said:

It's very important because they've added dirt and stuff and you think they've improved the tracks 😆

I actually agree with you that kerbs need to be updated but that alone does not improve visuals. The added grime pass was a nice addition.

• Agree 2
52 minutes ago, CptBalloonhands said:

I actually agree with you that kerbs need to be updated but that alone does not improve visuals. The added grime pass was a nice addition.

The tracks look better than in 2020 but unfortunately the curbs are still very old, if they were improved it would be great and no one would complain.

• Agree 1