Jump to content Jump to content

Disconnecting and bugs in Co Op Carrer Mode

Hi, my friend and I often play co op career mode but there are sooooo many bugs and connection issues we ran to when playing this on ps4, can you please fix code masters these issues?

1. when my friend is in the lobby I cannot join and vice versa

2. when we are doing interviews after the interview one of us gets automatically disconnected always

3. when we are simming practice sessions the game freezes and one of us disconnects

4. every race I get a message from the engineer saying my car is broken and then after that I cannot access the engineer again

Not cool Codemasters we paid quite a lot for this game so please fix these issues and there are still so much more please have a team address this cus it is quite frustrating. Thank you.

2 hours ago, hafiouz said:

4. every race I get a message from the engineer saying my car is broken and then after that I cannot access the engineer again

Already made a bug report about that. About the other ones i didn't experience anything like that yet