Jump to content Jump to content

Rear Wing Damage, Side Pod Damage and Tyre Puncture missing animations

In the preview and work in progress, we saw Codemasters, EA, and multiple allowed content creators posting fascinating new animations for side pod, rear wing damage, and punctures. In the final game, that we all payed 60 DOLLARS or even MORE for, they are not included. This is illegal even. The devs could be sued for Misleading Advertising. WE DEMAND THESE PROMISED AND PREVIEWED ANIMATIONS BE INCLUDED FOR ALL PLATFORMS NOW.

• Agree 2

Problem is, that there is actually completely missing damage animations now. In the last years, there were at least scratches on the car. Today, Verstappen crashes in to me and mz engineer told me, that the side pod is damaged, but the car looked like it came out fresh from the factory.

I just hope it’s a bug and there will be a fix, otherwise it is completely ridiculous.

On 7/31/2021 at 9:29 AM, Aleyo11 said:

In the preview and work in progress, we saw Codemasters, EA, and multiple allowed content creators posting fascinating new animations for side pod, rear wing damage, and punctures. In the final game, that we all payed 60 DOLLARS or even MORE for, they are not included. This is illegal even. The devs could be sued for Misleading Advertising. WE DEMAND THESE PROMISED AND PREVIEWED ANIMATIONS BE INCLUDED FOR ALL PLATFORMS NOW.

yeah they promised it.. and i am sure people tell us "dont buy it if u hate that" or something.. but yeah.. i buy a game where they promised me something you know.. lets sue them 😄 i mean yea i would go for it.. friend of mine is also disappointed as hell and father of him has so much money he could literally burn it. he said he will ask his dad to contact a lawyer 🙂 

On 7/31/2021 at 8:29 AM, Aleyo11 said:

Sounds like pretty much every game release where things are removed from Beta to Final and of course, you can't spell Steal, without EA.... Not really anything new but disappointing for sure

Edited by Sonic6L
  • 5 weeks later...
On 8/10/2021 at 10:26 AM, insomniac287 said:

any offical updates on this matter? I wanna see the shark bites etc..

@BarryBL @Hoowhy did the team downgrade those visual damage animations

Did you ever get a response? I can see No by this thread but maybe PM on the off chance? 

Although I’m a gameplay first graphics second type off guy..  I am also disappointed by this...  when first got the game I quite liked seeing my car looking like a wreck after a tough race... now it’s just bland...  but will say no point my car showing damage when the ai cars make the entire race without a single stone chip

3 hours ago, insomniac287 said:

Didnt get an Answer... 😕

Maybe u make an report 

Please Respond us @BarryBL

Pointless and a waste of time. I made one about graphical issues, provided all the info and it's still stuck at "waiting more information" with no reply from any mods. 

Graphical issues will be way bottom of the chain.