Jump to content Jump to content

PXG F1 Telemetry for F1 2021

8 hours ago, Ender0042 said:

Ok, I'll send you an invite.

But note that the server will be more for people who really want to involved themself in the development of the software. If someone want to make some simple suggestions, it's better to write them here.

Thanks

Would like to help out as well - this software has been really useful and has serious additional potential - thanks for considering. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, 

First off want to say a huge thank you the app looks great and I'm looking forward to using it in more detail! 

I have 1 issue though, I can see the data being recorded when it is tracking however, I am unable to see anything on the analysis pages. Configuration seems correct on the telemetry settings. I am using it with PS5. Does this matter? I note the original notes specify PS4. 

Attaching screenshots for reference. 

Thanks in advance! 

Screenshot 2021-10-01 at 12.31.59.png

Screenshot 2021-10-01 at 12.32.16.png

4 hours ago, yehright said:

Hi all, 

First off want to say a huge thank you the app looks great and I'm looking forward to using it in more detail! 

I have 1 issue though, I can see the data being recorded when it is tracking however, I am unable to see anything on the analysis pages. Configuration seems correct on the telemetry settings. I am using it with PS5. Does this matter? I note the original notes specify PS4. 

Attaching screenshots for reference. 

Thanks in advance! 

Hi,

The data is recorded in files saved in the folder you have selected on the Tracking page. Then you have to select these file on the disk by clicking the "Add laps" button on the analysis page.

Hello, I found this amazing app while surfing and I was attending to level up my driving skills.

I'm playing on ps5 and the app and the game settings seems to be correct, but in effective I dont get any session recognized.

Any suggestions?

@Magikoo19

Check that :

- You properly configure the telemetry settings in the game as it is explained in the "Quick instructions"

- Your console and your PC is connected to the same local network

- You set the the IP address of your PC in the telemetry settings in the game, the software display an address which normally work, but sometimes it is not the correct one.

- You don't have another software which read the UDP data of the game

If it works, the track should appear in the top left corner of the app on the tracking page when you are in a session.

On 10/1/2021 at 5:34 PM, Ender0042 said:

Hi,

The data is recorded in files saved in the folder you have selected on the Tracking page. Then you have to select these file on the disk by clicking the "Add laps" button on the analysis page.

Thank you very much, completely missed that. 

Appreciate the response! 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, jvdgoot said:

Maybe this is stupid, but I've been avoiding using the app with the DLC courses. Would it work for just recording telemetry or do I need to wait for an update? (Not a complaint, perfectly willing to wait, just wondering)

By DLC do you mean the new tracks, Imola and Portimao ? Some data are missing, like the turns numbers and the track limit on the trajectory map, but otherwise it's working fine.

2 hours ago, Ender0042 said:

By DLC do you mean the new tracks, Imola and Portimao ? Some data are missing, like the turns numbers and the track limit on the trajectory map, but otherwise it's working fine.

Yes that’s it! Thanks for letting me know!