Jump to content Jump to content

BUG REPORT // LAUNCH GAME = COMPUTER TURNING OFF

Hello.

• A detailed description of the issue.
    • As soon as I launch the game, my computer turns off. I used to have the same problem in F1 2020, but as I had the option of launching the game in DX11, the problem was solved.
  • Report Code
    • none
  • Platform?
    • PC, Steam,  i have a RYZEN 5 3600 + 2060 super
  • Game-mode?
    • Launch?
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.
    • Everything on the internet. 
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
    • As easy as when I press the game to start playing, my computer after 5 seconds turn off. Sometimes when I go back to STEAM, the game appears like unistalled and I have to delete all the folders and reinstall.

Thanks...

Turning off Windows Defender, updating all drivers...

I dont know why is happening, as I said, I had the same problem in F1 2020, I played 9 hours to this new F1 2021 but now its impossible to play it.

Thanks for your time. 

DxDiag.txt

30 minutes ago, Ealbert said:

Turning off Windows Defender, updating all drivers...

I dont know why is happening, as I said, I had the same problem in F1 2020, I played 9 hours to this new F1 2021 but now its impossible to play it.

Thanks for your time. 

DxDiag.txt 114.85 kB · 3 downloads

Drivers won't work properly if the AGESA firmware isn't current. Gigabyte are pushing updates to B450/B550 (and other AMD chipsets) but the 'gapping' means that although there may be nothing in the release notes for your processor there is no interim version. You are running 1.0.0.1 and I believe the system will work fine with AGESA 1.0.0.6 but the jump from the F3 to the F10 release means that no interim version is available. R5 3600 is Matisse and is supported on any 3000 series ready AGESA. You may lose support for older processors but this should not be a concern as not many users ever downgrade a CPU.

UEFI F13

9 minutes ago, Ealbert said:

So i have to update AGESA, and what about "UEFI F13", what do I have to do with it? 

Sorry for the dumb question

Updating your mainboard and processor

Check your mainboard has the latest UEFI BIOS.

This can include things such as microcode updates (corrects known errors in your CPU when processing instructions or for security reasons, sometimes disabling them) this will ensure code runs as intended.

It can also include updated memory timings (stability, performance and / or compatibility), better CPU core management (boost clocks, power management, multithreading, etc.) or PCI-E/SATA device compatibility. Often these firmwares are modular and may improve the performance of sound codecs, network controllers or SATA/RAID controllers. Chipset performance can also be tweaked to improve latency on USB controllers or PCI-E lanes.

Sometimes the fixes are manifold and often undocumented, save a few headline issues.

The result is to reduce program crashes, lockups or blue screens.

AMD updates to CPU microcode and AGESA (AM4 platform firmware) are delivered via this mechanism.

Intel updates to CPU microcode are delivered via this mechanism.

Update procedures generally involve the use of a USB flash drive with the firmware binary on.

Standard operating procedure for MSI, Gigabyte and ASUS are linked.

Edited by steviejay69
Sorry for the poor formatting but posting as plain text removes the links

Ok, i did that and now the game is working at ULTRA. 

Lets hope that we fixed 100%, cause as i said before, i had played 9 hours before this problem appears.

Thanks guysª!!!!!!! :=)