Jump to content Jump to content

is there a problem with qualifying in this game ? , playing My Team season 3 and for the life of me I cant get into the top 15 . But When i race I can make the top 10 most of the time ... is it just me ?

22 hours ago, Tomasslb24 said:

It was already mentioned by Barry that, by default, the AI are faster in quali than in the race. 

Not know by how much, but it is true.

ok thanks , is this getting looked at do you know ? (or anyone)

As I said, its by default, so it is really to be like that.

However if you use the fast forward and skip to the flying lap that normally bugs the AI time and they get even faster. So thats maybe your problem of just getting destroyed in quali

13 minutes ago, Tomasslb24 said:

As I said, its by default, so it is really to be like that.

However if you use the fast forward and skip to the flying lap that normally bugs the AI time and they get even faster. So thats maybe your problem of just getting destroyed in quali

I have been using the fast forward option , I cant be arsed waiting around for the qualifying to end , so is it the same if i do the "flying lap" and not exit the garage normally ?

2 hours ago, Madmaz116 said:

I have been using the fast forward option , I cant be arsed waiting around for the qualifying to end , so is it the same if i do the "flying lap" and not exit the garage normally ?

You can do what I do, exit the garage normally at the start, do your lap, go slowly in the in lap (no return to garage because that can influence aswell), and see how many drivers are left to end their lap. 

When everyone has done the lap you can fast forward as no one is on track. In the end of quali repeat the same process, except the part where you return to the garage because the quali will end anyway.

At the moment haven't noticed any abnormal time by the AI but can assure they are indeed faster in quali compared to the race.

Edited by Tomasslb24
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Tomasslb24 said:

You can do what I do, exit the garage normally at the start, do your lap, go slowly in the in lap (no return to garage because that can influence aswell), and see how many drivers are left to end their lap. 

When everyone has done the lap you can fast forward as no one is on track. In the end of quali repeat the same process, except the part where you return to the garage because the quali will end anyway.

At the moment haven't noticed any abnormal time by the AI but can assure they are indeed faster in quali compared to the race.

Thats what I do and it seems to work, fast forward when drivers are only on out laps or in laps. If any drivers are doing a fast lap then do not fast forward or press return to garage.

• Agree 2
On 8/2/2021 at 2:37 PM, Tomasslb24 said:

It was already mentioned by Barry that, by default, the AI are faster in quali than in the race. 

Not know by how much, but it is true.

Yes but the intention is only for this to be true in the same way that it is in real life, and for the player. I'm sure this is all Barry has said.

• Agree 2