Jump to content Jump to content

Save-game corrupt

Wupz

Got this lame message today after which it backed-up to an older savegame with a lot of lost progress. What caused this problem? Is there any way to save the old save-file? 

Also, how do i earn game-cash fast? The rally championship is kind of slow to go throught.
G37L057 said:
Wupz said:
Also, how do i earn game-cash fast? The rally championship is kind of slow to go throught.
Pikes Peak championship. Get a fast enough first run to be first, retire from the 2nd run, repeat until enough IGC.
Is that faster than World RX? If you can make it to the semis, that's ~$100k CR (no assists), and if you can finish first that's ~$175k CR, in 30 min (for one event).
dwkGravey said:
G37L057 said:
Wupz said:
Pikes Peak championship. Get a fast enough first run to be first, retire from the 2nd run, repeat until enough IGC.
Is that faster than World RX? If you can make it to the semis, that's ~$100k CR (no assists), and if you can finish first that's ~$175k CR, in 30 min (for one event).
If you're good, one run will take you under 9 minutes. That coupled with all the loading screen will result in about 150k per 10 minutes. Whole championship is made of 3 events, so you'll be doing 450k per 30 minutes. Not sure about the exact rewards, they may have cranked them down to 120k per won event, but it's at least 100k in Masters, which is still 300k in 30 minutes at least (Hill Climb is so easy to win).

By far the fastest way of farming IGC in DiRT Rally. Just remember to make sure the 1st run is the winning one and simply retire from the 2nd. Nothing comes close to this if you pull it out properly.
205 Pikes Peak is one of the most difficult cars to drive. I think is due to its low distance between axles, it mades a nervous car...almost unpredictable.

Tuning setup can bring you some overall smoothness, but the raging spirit of the pug will always be there. Fast as hell.

Archived