Jump to content Jump to content

Podium Pass challenges no longer register progress since the latest server update

Aparow

Description: Since the latest server update, Podium Pass challenges no longer register progress.

Platform: Xbox Series X (Xbox One X)

Game version: 1.18

Game mode: all

How to replicate: Do any Podium Pass challenge. At the end of the session, it won't register the progress. I also tried doing the same challenge twice and replacing a daily challenge, but nothing works.

Workaround: -

Peripherals: Xbox Series X controller

Report code - 1.18: KMKB-SCKH-MARX-KSJG

Image / video: -

Edited by Aparow
  • Agree 1

• Aparow changed the title to [Xbox] Podium Pass challenges no longer register progress since the latest server update - 5/5
  • Administrator

I've tried to replicate on Series S with the Sergio Perez pole challenge, and it completed correctly. Can you name specific ones for me to try. Are you updated to the latest version of the game and connected online?

• Administrator
1 minute ago, BLITZRAZOR01X said:

@BarryBL you almost surely tested this in F1 2021 instead of F1 2020. The challenges are working fine in F1 2021. It's in F1 2020 where they stopped registering progress.

Oh, yup, 100% I did. Bare with me. My apologies. I'll do one on 2020 (sorry, see so much of 2021 at the moment)

@BarryBL can you also check or point any other staff member with an Xbox to check these other server-related issues that have been buried among other posts multiple times?

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/79536-xbox-f2-global-leaderboards-appear-to-be-wiped-frequently-or-dont-load-up-properly

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/76701-xbox-loading-a-setup-from-tt-leaderboards-doesnt-change-the-transmission-setting-for-f2

Edited by BLITZRAZOR01X

55 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Fix coming soon for this. We are currently testing the solution for this one. 

I have the same problem on PS4. No xp after every race in my team mode. Do we get the update on PS4 aswell?

Thanks in advance!

• Agree 1

• Aparow changed the title to Podium Pass challenges no longer register progress since the latest server update