Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(Tracks) Tour de Corse Rally for D:R

Pls dont stop working on D:R after release and include Tour de Corse Rally into D:R.

Be it DLC or free additional content, i dont care, but pls jsut make corsica become reality in DR. I know, the "we need more stages" threads have become numerous and a bit annoying, but I wanna specifically point out Tour de Corse as beeing one of the real tyremac legends in WRC , proudly existing right beside Monte and Catalunya Rally. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pYPCrNz274&feature=share

Would prefer Ypres as a tarmac round, but this would be in my top few choices for DLC content, yes.
Isnt Corsica mixed?

Well, I like Tour de Corse but it always remind me Cresto & Toivonen (RIP) and makes me a bit gloomy...

Mythic Rallye tour and coming back in WRC 2015 !

@OzoreXS : designers could also pay tribute to Cresto & Toivonen, mentionning their name in the game.

Lokydor said:
Mythic Rallye tour and coming back in WRC 2015 !

@OzoreXS : designers could also pay tribute to Cresto & Toivonen, mentionning their name in the game.
mmm I dont know. this is "McRae territory" somehow. Always from the most absolute respect, maybe Cresto and Toivonen deserves their tribute in other place/form.

Dead drivers is a pretty delicate matter.

Id love to see a location that switches between tarmac and gravel on the same stage especially if they add the ability to select which tires ro use at some point.

I think a mixed surface Sanremo would be a much better addition since we already have 2 (mostly) tramac rallies. one big stage on gravel in tuscany and one tarmac stage on the roads above sanremo :)

I think tour de Corse is so special about the fast tyremac and the unforgiving track layout. It's probably one of the most dangerous rallies of all time.  But this would make it so special to have in our loved D:R simulator.
Most of the time there's no "reset car on track timer" necessary ... If you're off the road , you go down the hill. end of rally.
That's thrilling and challenging .. and that's what many guys around here want - including myself.

Oh Yes Corsica !!! This were are the most beautiful roads for me. Roads in the north of Corsica ("Cap Corse" region) are really appropriate for good rally sensations.