Jump to content Jump to content

once again youtuber publicly pointing out the big flaws, some of which have been covered here by myself and plenty of others.

he raisies some big points at the end, my main gripe (aside from the introduction of previously fixed issues/bugs is: where is the transparency?

we have barely heard anything from devs or representatives about what is going, no news or updates on the things being worked or patches.

i felt last year there was lots of information + communication coming from company, but i really feel we are being left in the dark about everything.

even the occasional 'dev letter' or message to the fanbase recognising that we have been heard
(sorry for the rant, ps. i absolutely love this franchise and the game and wish for it to be the best it can be, so it pains me to see it like this)

I was quite interested until I saw who was doing it, and I really cannot struggle through one of his videos just to find out what he is yelling about for no explicable reason this time.  Hopefully someone summarises the video and i'll piggyback off that because I just don't have the fortitude to make myself suffer through it. 

Regarding the other part; I think most of the feedback will currently be seen in the Bug Reporting part of the forum as that's the most required area at the release of a game. Eventually when the majority of bugs and issues have been resolved, or worked around, then they tend to migrate back to this side.  There is still a presence here and there but it's the trickiest time to get hold of them!  Understandably so, possibly. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I watched it but this seems a very strange 'top 5' to me.

On the suggested quick practice issue, has anyone tried to complete the same number of programmes manually to compare wear? It's not totally clear to me if quick practice is just including more effective track time, and more wear as a result?

Edited by Ultra3142
56 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

I watched it but this seems a very strange 'too 5' to me.

On the suggested quick practice issue, has anyone tried to complete the same number of programmes manually to compare wear? It's not totally clear to me if quick practice is just including more effective track time, and more wear as a result?

In regards to the quick practice, i dont think its broken, although it could be tweeked.
all activities are time based. Therefore  if you spend 60 mins trying to complete quick practice, thats like an extra 50% race on your component wear. Do this 3 times in a weekend and your components will be nackered.

possibly they could reduce the time each quick program takes to complete to reduce wear. But i like it how it is, risk Vs reward.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jobling1983 said:

possibly they could reduce the time each quick program takes to complete to reduce wear.

People would then just run more programmes. I suspect it's the 100% time usage that is the issue, and unrepresentative of real world practice.

3 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

People would then just run more programmes. I suspect it's the 100% time usage that is the issue, and unrepresentative of real world practice.

True. I want to do some testing, but dont want to mess up my saves by doing it. Why only 3 save files… 🤣

• Agree 1

I love watching Aaarav's videos but some complaints are just not worth it, imho.

The quick practice wear is justified in my eyes. If you do the "mini-game", instead of investing your time and actually playing the game, you should get a drawback. There are 3 practice programs, just do them in like 12 minutes with flying lap/back to garage, which already should be enough for most of the 15 goals/steps. If not, then "mini-game" the remaining ones. He is complaining in his Myteam videos that he does not have the time for that as a content creator, but that's his problem and not even 1% of the playerbase (guess, not actual number) have this issue being content creators.
He also complains about the calculated fuel at the race strategy screen being wrong, while never actually driving the race sim program, only mini-gaming it. Like, seriously.

For the second issue with the removed button during loading screens, so there is no possibility to adjust the session settings, he complains how that could have gotten through quality control. The loading time on Series X/PS5 is so quick, like 1-2 seconds, you would not have the time to press this button anyway, so I see the decision made there.

His other issues, like the track looking wet while being dry, team performance like RedBull oder McLaren being off or the lack of liveries in season pass 1 is annoying at best, but not game breaking. At least for me 😄

• Agree 3
12 hours ago, VaiVeloce said:

For the second issue with the removed button during loading screens, so there is no possibility to adjust the session settings, he complains how that could have gotten through quality control. The loading time on Series X/PS5 is so quick, like 1-2 seconds, you would not have the time to press this button anyway, so I see the decision made there.

You can change the difficulty from the computer between sessions anyway, except between qualification I think. I have no idea since I've gotten to Q2 once on MyTeam so far I think😂😂😂