Jump to content Jump to content

Unable to Join Any Online Sessions on Xbox Series X (Error Code WS10047 or NS7)

• A detailed description of the issue. Attempted to join unranked/social play online sessions however whenever I join any session the game is stuck on the “Joining Session” page forever. Had the Error Codes “WS10047” and “NS7” pop up during different attempts of joining a session as well. Tried everything as described in troubleshooting. Quite frustrating issue as I have tried everything with no luck.
  • Report Code: SKBC-GTTC-PPGG-GBJG
  • Platform: Xbox Series X
  • Game-mode: Social Play
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here. Various amount of players. Occurs with any session.
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host: No
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. Restarted the game, Restarted Xbox, Cleared Cache, Moved game to external drive, Reinstalled game. Verified network settings both wireless and physical. Followed your connection troubleshooting with no such luck.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible. Just attempting to join any online session
  • Agree 2
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

This may help: 

Also, can you try a wired connection. Also, what ports are open?

Yeah I have tried through both wireless and wired connections as well as following these connection instructions. Even went to the length of resetting my router. Have had no luck at all with joining online sessions. From what i can see on the console network settings it is utilising port 3074. Not sure if thats exactly what you meant. 

Also just as general information I have played F1 games on this and previous Xbox ones and have never had an issue before on the network and connection side of things.

Edited by NinjaWarrior281
  • Administrator

What is your NAT type @NinjaWarrior281

@Apsapie can you please add a report and some report codes please. This has now been added to our internal report and is with developers. Please continue to post reports so we can add this to our feedback for the team.

• Administrator
Just now, NinjaWarrior281 said:

Currently showing as moderate on the console

Understood, thanks @NinjaWarrior281. Would be interesting to see what happens on 'Open' type. Not with devs, thanks for the feedback.

15 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

What is your NAT type @NinjaWarrior281

@Apsapie can you please add a report and some report codes please. This has now been added to our internal report and is with developers. Please continue to post reports so we can add this to our feedback for the team.

My nat type is open.

20210715_161734.jpg

• Like 1

Having the same issue on my Series X, have tried all the things mentioned above as well

NAT is open and my codes are WS10047 and NS7

Edited by AJAY73
More details

i got the exact same issues
interesting thing is these guys are all dutch as am i

i posted this below on a other topic because i didnt see this

So i have been playing for 3 days now and keep having connections issues when trying to play online.

sometimes i just cant even join a game and sometimes i kicks me out after a few mins in the match.

my Nat is set to open, all the right ports are open.

i have no problems on any other game even on F1 2019 and 2020.

i have reset my router.(even to factory specs) i have restarted my xbox over 20 times,

i just cant figure out were this is going wrong any ideas, or are their problems on the side of the game?

because it looks that way seeing as i have no problems on any other game even the older versions of this.

• Agree 1
  • Codemasters Staff

For anyone seeing the issue where it shows error code WS10047 or NS7, please can you confirm how often you are seeing this issue? It would be good to understand how often you are hitting this problem as we aren't seeing this in our test lab. 

For players seeing other general disconnections, please log this in a separate thread as it looks like a different issue. Check here first in case this describes your issue:

Thanks.

7 minutes ago, Hoo said:

For anyone seeing the issue where it shows error code WS10047 or NS7, please can you confirm how often you are seeing this issue? It would be good to understand how often you are hitting this problem as we aren't seeing this in our test lab. 

For players seeing other general disconnections, please log this in a separate thread as it looks like a different issue. Check here first in case this describes your issue:

Thanks.

Gday,

So I was facing mostly WS10047 error codes when i was sat in the joining session page for a long period of time. Assuming it just timed out or something. Error Code NS7 I saw about 2 or 3 times and it popped up in the same page but much earlier compared to the WS one if that makes sense. Both error codes popped up when i was bothered to wait otherwise it was so long that i would restart the game. If you need any further details do let me know

Cheers

8 hours ago, Hoo said:

Thanks.

this is a complete joke literally cannot connect to any online lobby.

I'm having the same issue in Ireland. I've a wired connection and all ports that are specified are open. I've a static ip address so nothing changes. I've hard reset my console, I've reinstalled the game, I've cleared my mac filtering, I've cleared my consoles cache. When i eventually do get into a game it migrates host and kicks me from the session, but it leaves me in the game it just says everyone else has left. Only a hand full of people are experiencing this issue and I've been in touch with codemaster and its gone beyond the 48hr response time. 

I have the same issues as described above. I have forwarded the mentioned ports, my NAT type is open, and I have a static IP. I have never experienced similar problems with other games. 

I cannot play an online game now. I get booted after a minute or so.

• Agree 1
41 minutes ago, Suavecito123 said:

I have the same issues as described above. I have forwarded the mentioned ports, my NAT type is open, and I have a static IP. I have never experienced similar problems with other games. 

I cannot play an online game now. I get booted after a minute or so.

Yep to be fair every other game is perfect online it's just f1 21. The 2020 was fine 💁‍♂️

• A detailed description of the issue.

Cannot enter multiplayer lobbies at all.

Sometimes I get in and see some players connected, others waiting for connection. But shortly after I get disconnected and it says me changing host. After host change everyone gets out of lobby.

Sometimes I cannot even get into lobby and Error Code WD10048 showing up, sometimes WD10047.

Since the game is out on 13th July I still could not play any online session.

It shows me most players "connecting", only a few "green check", some have "connection quality" sign, others no.

30 seconds after taking the picture I got disconnected. 

• Report Code 

WD10048 and WD10047

• Platform?

Xbox One

• Game-mode?

Any online Multiplayer Lobby

• [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.

2-20 players

The less players in a lobby the longer lasts the connection. 

Once I could play like a minute with one other driver, but when there are more players I get disconnected very fast and everyone leaves the lobby.

• [ONLINE] Were you the host?

No, not the host

• What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.

I tried 2 different Wifi connections.

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

Try entering any multiplayer session

20210719_002355.jpg

Edited by Wlad2110
  • steviejay69 changed the title to Unable to Join Any Online Sessions on Xbox Series X (Error Code WS10047 or NS7)
  • Hoo pinned this topic