Jump to content Jump to content

Unable to Join Any Online Sessions on Xbox Series X (Error Code WS10047 or NS7)

NinjaWarrior281

Can’t join any online session. I’m on Xbox series x and get hit with ns7 error code every time. 

I’ve tried everything I can think of but the problem remains. Any updates on a patch or fix I can try?

Edited by ShavenDuck550

NS7, every time, and they're still not responding in a whole month. Where's your patch? I actually want to play my game in multiplayer, it's clearly an issue on your end and not ours. We've made it almost 6 months since launch and we still don't have this solved? Can we please have something here that fixes the game and make it usable for Series X users, it isn't so much to ask.

I don't want to use hotspots, I want to use the game on my perfectly fine fiber internet and play the game, is it so hard to ask Codemasters, we just want multiplayer to be USABLE. If every other Xbox game out there can do it, why can't you?

Edited by Dave33333
  • Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Dave33333 said:

I don't want to use hotspots, I want to use the game on my perfectly fine fiber internet and play the game, is it so hard to ask Codemasters, we just want multiplayer to be USABLE. If every other Xbox game out there can do it, why can't you?

I know you dont want to use hotspots, but does it work on a hotspot. I want to understand if this is codemasters not working with a particular internet type, if so, is there something I can do to change that environment so it does work. I can shout at codemasters as much as I want, they don't seem to listen anyway, so I'm trying anything that can get around the issue they seem to not be able to 

I have the same problem. Is there a fix yet? I have not been able to join since I moved my xbox series x from wireless to wired behind an access point and a switch. NAT type is open and port forwarding is set up correctly.

All other games seem to function properly, just not F1 2021.

Does anyone here know what the actual error codes mean? I mean it must be some known situation otherwise whats the point of an error code? The whole raison d'etre for specific error codes is that they point to a specific problem, right? Or am I too old-school IT wise....

If anyone knows, please post it here. That may allow some of us to solve it?

Edited by RobZ69

Just to add my voice to all of you here. I've started to have these problems in December, before that I had been spared. Error DS7 when trying to join online sessions.

Also something I've not seen mentioned. Me and my friend tried to start a co-op career instead since neither of use could join online play anymore. But of course that fails as well with error code DS7. However, if I tried to join a session created by my friend or vice versa, and the person who created the session left before that, we could join each others sessions. But then the creator could no longer join. In other words the first one into a session could join regardless of who had created it. To me this doesn't feel especially network related but something else causing the problem.

Oh, and I also have to agree with all the people frustrated with no feedback from Codemasters. I've seen quite a lot of issues with the game mentioned on this forum that hasn't even been replied to even once even after many months. That is in some way worse that getting a reply that says 'sorry we will not look into it'. At least you would know.

its terrible the way codemasters have treated this issue it just isn't the way to do things and its strangely funny how it happens when EA took them over, i know for facts ea said they left codies as they were so what went wrong 🤷‍♂️💩

I’m still getting the NS7 error code. I’ve never been able to play in social play. I can only play on ranked.

I don’t understand how a game ca be out for over half a year and the same issues haven’t been fixed that they were released with.

I’m on Xbox Series X too. 

• Agree 1

Yep, seems to be fixed. Although I think I still have connection issues when the game Quick Resumes.

But if I make sure to stop and restart the game, social play now works!

Great.

Edit: turns out I like ranked a little better😄

Edited by RobZ69

Me and my friend logged on just after the patch and it worked to go online again. However as others mentioned it stopped quickly again, and now we are both back to error NS7 or simply error and can no longer do any online racing (maybe ranked but have never tried that). Frustrating.

• 1 month later...

Your problem probably won’t be fixed until the next update.  Atleast that’s how it ended up working for me.  I couldn’t play for months, same error code.   Finally an update came and it started working again.   But I’ve moved onto GT 7!! Soo good 

Been playing since launch of the game they've tried fixing it and it worked temporarily for some bur most can only play ranked so basically they won't even try to fix it as there already moved on to f1 2023 as its two teams who do this game that way each team gets 2 years to dev it but f1 21 is broke forever sad but true 

• 2 weeks later...