Jump to content Jump to content

Unable to Join Any Online Sessions on Xbox Series X (Error Code WS10047 or NS7)

I'm also having these issues. I initially thought nobody was playing but that seems ridiculous. If I ever do get into a lobby it appears as though everybody else is having to wait and I never end up actually racing! Really annoying for a brand new game. Playing on Xbox Series X.

Sorry but it is absolute ridiciolus. I asked for a refund but microsoft denied it…. 🙂 I mean alright sure but I at least except a game that I can play lol. I mean there are a lot of bugs too in the game as I read it and experienced some as well, but the fact that many xbox player can’t play co-op career or use any online feature… Like seriously? I bought this xbox just to be able to play with my friend ( I have a ps4 too I could play there), but nope, cause it won’t work. Do something please, it is obbiously not our side(the problem), cause every other game is working just fine. 

Report code is JGVK-VGAT-TGPJ-GTJG

And I’m having all the problems above, it changes, sometimes I get error codes like WS00147 or NS7, or like joining a session forever, but sometimes I can make it to the lobby but i’ll be left alone like everyone is left, can’t ready up, so anyway not working….

@BarryBL @Hoo

• Administrator

This issue has been marked as high priority and we are working hard to get a update for you as soon as possible. Please continue to add report codes (16 digit codes like @harajanois has and also all troubleshooting you have done for online services. Thanks for your patience on this issue.

• Agree 1
  • Codemasters Staff

Hi,

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. Please copy and paste the template from the below and fill in the answers.

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, replicate and hopefully solve your issue. Without this, we don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue.

Many thanks

Codemasters Forum Team

Thnaks!

I had the error code NS7 when I tried to join a "casual game" today but I also tried to play other online modes and it was not possible, including the co-op career.

My report code is: CJEV-BCBC-RSGC-GDEG

Yeh, I'm getting the same issue. I try to join a online session, either through selecting one in browse or a quick race but get stuck on the joining session screen. 

I'm in Xbox One S, I've done all the suggested solutions and my nat type is open. 

My report code is: GJXG-GSSE-PRDE-GTEG

On 7/17/2021 at 7:01 PM, thaxdevil said:

Multiplayer doesnt work every time i join I get that the lobby isn't there anymore and Sometimes I get a error code wd10047 on Xbox and it isn't my internet... 

I have the same issue but in ps5. I cant play in a full lobby never, when i matchmake i join in a empty lobby, only me, and sometimes someone but not more 3-4 players. 

On 7/19/2021 at 3:43 PM, BarryBL said:

This issue has been marked as high priority and we are working hard to get a update for you as soon as possible. Please continue to add report codes (16 digit codes like @harajanois has and also all troubleshooting you have done for online services. Thanks for your patience on this issue.

Barry, 

You have to understand the frustrations and I think everyone here has been relatively calm. But we need some sort of positive feedback instead of "its with the developers". I've had the game since the 13th. It's now the 20th of July and I literally haven't been able to play online. We fork out a lot of hard earned money for a game that we can't even play 💁‍♂️ is it okay if I send a copy of this forum chat to Microsoft as proof so I can get my refund. I think I'll just wait until its on EA access can't be bothered anymore. There's literally 80 quid sitting in codemasters pockets while I'm sitting here with an unplayable game 🤣

• Agree 2
  • Codemasters Staff

Hi All,

We've been investigating this report, but haven't been able to repeat this issue internally. 

For anyone affected by this issue, please could you provide the following information to help us understand how your network is configured:

• Your country / region
  • Your ISP
  • Your connection type (phone, fiber, cable, etc.)
  • Your modem / router model
  • A summary of your network setup from your internet socket to your Xbox
  • The reported NAT type on your Xbox  

Additionally, we would like to enable some more logging for users affected by this issue that may help us to locate the cause of the problem. If you are happy to assist us with this then please send me a direct message that references this thread and letting me know that you are able to help. I will then provide you with further details.

Thanks.

Hello,

I have the same issues as above. I,m trying to play co-op career with a friend and we're getting many different errors most of the time. At times it joins the lobby but then we get a host migration after approximately 5 minutes. We've tried it about 100 times now and we were able to play it without issues only 2 times. The things we have tried are the following

Xbox series X.

The Netherlands, Overijssel

T-Mobile 

1Gb/s Fiber connection

Zyxel vmg8825-t50

Fiber optic to signal converter to zxyel wan port. Then from Zyxel LAN port to Xbox LAN port. WiFi same issues

Both trying to host a session makes no difference.

UPnP enable and disable no results.

NAT type on both console's open 

Port forwarding done no results.

Wired or wireless no difference.

Firewall in router settings turned off no results.

Being on the same network didn't seem to do anything either.

Trying a different port in Xbox settings worked once after that it didn't working again

Joining the session simultaneously worked once after that it didn't work again.

We are getting multiple errors for example.

Must be connected to Xbox live

WD10047

Host migration error is the most common one.

As you may see we've tried every thinkable solution and we don't think it's a issue on our side. So please fix this so we can get our money's worth. Non the less we bought the game to play online which we can't.

My report code is: MATA-XCDB-AKGH-GT-JG

I hope you have a solution soon. 

Edited by LinksRechts6062
More information
1 hour ago, Hoo said:

Hi All,

We've been investigating this report, but haven't been able to repeat this issue internally. 

For anyone affected by this issue, please could you provide the following information to help us understand how your network is configured:

• Your country / region
  • Your ISP

Additionally, we would like to enable some more logging for users affected by this issue that may help us to locate the cause of the problem. If you are happy to assist us with this then please send me a direct message that references this thread and letting me know that you are able to help. I will then provide you with further details.

Thanks.

Country - Republic of Ireland

Isp - Virgin Media

Connection Type - Fibre Broadband

Modem - Virgin Media Hub 3.0

Summary - wire from the fibre socket on my wall goes into the Internet box, my e-thernet cable goes from the modem to my xbox that is right beside my modem 💁‍♂️

Nat type is open. 

2 hours ago, LinksRechts6062 said:

Hello,

I have the same issues as above. I,m trying to play co-op career with a friend and we're getting many different errors most of the time. At times it joins the lobby but then we get a host migration after approximately 5 minutes. We've tried it about 100 times now and we were able to play it without issues only 2 times. The things we have tried are the following

Xbox series X.

Both trying to host a session makes no difference.

UPnP enable and disable no results.

NAT type on both console's open 

Port forwarding done no results.

Wired or wireless no difference.

Firewall of in router settings turned off no results.

Being on the same network didn't seem to do anything either.

Trying a different port in Xbox settings worked once after that it didn't working again

Joining the session simultaneously worked once after that it didn't work again.

We are getting multiple errors for example.

Must be connected to Xbox live

WD10047

Host migration error is the most common one.

As you may see we've tried every thinkable solution and we don't think it's a issue on our side. So please fix this so we can get our money's worth. Non the less we bought the game to play online which we can't.

My report code is: MATA-XCDB-AKGH-GT-JG

I hope you have a solution soon. 

Also happens in multiplayer forgot to mention that

On 7/18/2021 at 7:55 PM, Suavecito123 said:

I have the same issues as described above. I have forwarded the mentioned ports, my NAT type is open, and I have a static IP. I have never experienced similar problems with other games. 

I cannot play an online game now. I get booted after a minute or so.

I'm am irish on series x and have experienced both of these issues.

I have had all the error codes detailed above

Open nat type

Virgin media and virgin wifi box 3.0

Wifi boster 

Good and stable WiFi 

Had error codes for social play 

In all online modes I have experience migrating host 

Edited by Kavodrifts
  • Hoo changed the title to Unable to Join Any Online Sessions on Xbox Series X (Error Code WS10047)
  • Your country / region
    Tatabánya, Komárom-Esztergom, Hungary.
  • Your ISP
    Vodafone Hungary Ltd.
    Wired connection with cable
    UPC Connect Box
    Not sure what that means, But it is wired, IPv4
    Port: 3074
    And the NAT type is OPEN
    Report Code: APXE-KEPV-BRGD-GXJG @Hoo
Edited by Hoo
Removed some details that were not required
21 hours ago, Ryan said:

Barry, 

You have to understand the frustrations and I think everyone here has been relatively calm. But we need some sort of positive feedback instead of "its with the developers". I've had the game since the 13th. It's now the 20th of July and I literally haven't been able to play online. We fork out a lot of hard earned money for a game that we can't even play 💁‍♂️ is it okay if I send a copy of this forum chat to Microsoft as proof so I can get my refund. I think I'll just wait until its on EA access can't be bothered anymore. There's literally 80 quid sitting in codemasters pockets while I'm sitting here with an unplayable game 🤣

Yes I’m feeling the same way. This is not what I expect when I pay $80 for a game. For the last week I haven’t been able to play online which is the reason I bought it. It also doesn’t seem like there will be a fix anytime soon. Very frustrated since I’ve never had any online problems with a game before. 

• Agree 1
On 7/19/2021 at 12:22 AM, Wlad2110 said:
  • A detailed description of the issue.

Cannot enter multiplayer lobbies at all.

Sometimes I get in and see some players connected, others waiting for connection. But shortly after I get disconnected and it says me changing host. After host change everyone gets out of lobby.

Sometimes I cannot even get into lobby and Error Code WD10048 showing up, sometimes WD10047.

Since the game is out on 13th July I still could not play any online session.

It shows me most players "connecting", only a few "green check", some have "connection quality" sign, others no.

30 seconds after taking the picture I got disconnected. 

• Report Code 

WD10048 and WD10047

• Platform?

Xbox One

• Game-mode?

Any online Multiplayer Lobby

• [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.

2-20 players

The less players in a lobby the longer lasts the connection. 

Once I could play like a minute with one other driver, but when there are more players I get disconnected very fast and everyone leaves the lobby.

• [ONLINE] Were you the host?

No, not the host

• What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.

I tried 2 different Wifi connections.

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

Try entering any multiplayer session

20210719_002355.jpg

Many peoples have this problem

21 hours ago, Hoo said:

Hi All,

• Your country / region
  • Your ISP

Thanks.

•Germany / Dortmund

•Unitymedia

•Connectet Form my Modem (No LAN Cabel)

•Unitymedia Connect Box

81992A69-CFF4-44B1-BCAC-6930475CDDC0.thumb.jpeg.ac36b736bc8e46264bfb6d6fefec34ea.jpeg

•Open

• Codemasters Staff

Hi All - we've made a little bit of progress with the extra logging provided by some of our community. This has allowed us to work out what error is being produced. To help us work out why this is happening, we are hoping to find two players / friends who always encounter these errors when attempting to connect to each other's session (please note this is an error when first connecting to a session and not after joining the session). If there are two players who experience these issues and are happy for us to enable some extra logging on your account then please get in touch! Thanks.

Is this problem getting fixed soon? Bought the game just for online racing. It's ridiculous that it doesn't work. Bought the game a few years, no problems --> this year unable to race online. Last time I bought it. It makes me sick how this can be possible, Money wasted!! It's a rip off!!! 

BTW: also live in Belgium, seems likes it's regional? and also xbox one. 

Hi, 

I bought the deluxe edition of F1 2021 and STILL haven't been able to play online modes (ALL of them) This is really annoying as I have two friends waiting to do co-OP career mode and I also am involved in 3 Racing Leagues which I havent been able to participate in. Usually I have been able to join a session and once I'm in the OSQ or on the grid waiting to start, I get the message "Migrating Host" and then everyone else leaves/disconnects.

Since today, when I load into the game I get the error code 2631071469:S --- with the message, "ONLINE SERVICES ERROR - Failed to connect to online services. Please try again in a few moments." Hitting the retry button doesnt work and I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I have used a wired and wireless connection, my NAT type is open. My report code is : DDDX-DGCT-XXAC-GXEG --- I really hope you can fix this soon as its really annoying or I'll be looking for my money back. Heres a clip of my POV of what happens when I load into a race https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/joe0c5/video/140303723 

• Hoo changed the title to Unable to Join Any Online Sessions on Xbox Series X (Error Code WS10047 or NS7)

I Still have this issue as well. Everytime I try to join a social beginner race I just get stuck in the loading screen forever, I can see all the other players loading but there is always just 1 player that has the loading icon and it never changes to a checkmark. Everyone else including me has a checkmark, its almost as if the person lost connection to the session and it causes the rest of us to get stuck waiting for them It never gets to the point where a count begins and the player who isnt loaded in yet get booted.  I use a wired connection and ive also tried turning off windows firewall but it doesnt make any difference 

Edited by Veremith
Adding that I also have the Deluxe edition as it could relevant it seems
  • steviejay69 changed the title to Unable to Join Any Online Sessions on Xbox Series X (Error Code WS10047 or NS7)
  • Hoo pinned this topic