Jump to content Jump to content

Unable to Join Any Online Sessions on Xbox Series X (Error Code WS10047 or NS7)

• Codemasters Staff

I've just moved a couple of posts from a different thread into here. We've got another fix lined up for patch 1.10 that should address some unintended occurrences of the NS7 error. It sounds like there are still some other issues to uncover though. To help us out, please could you confirm what online mode you are playing and whether you are attempting to join using the templates or custom session browser if using Social Race. Thanks.

Absolutely ridiculous this game has been out for 2 months and I'm still getting thise code, come on guys.. every other single game works, it's clearly not on my side so don't ask about my nat type just fix the damn game, give it another week before I'll ask for a refund

16307217937092622984746597033614.jpg

Edited by Ijustwannaracea
On 8/31/2021 at 3:30 PM, Hoo said:

I've just moved a couple of posts from a different thread into here. We've got another fix lined up for patch 1.10 that should address some unintended occurrences of the NS7 error. It sounds like there are still some other issues to uncover though. To help us out, please could you confirm what online mode you are playing and whether you are attempting to join using the templates or custom session browser if using Social Race. Thanks.

I’m trying to play social, beginner friendly; nothing fancy. It says joining session for a while then error code NS7. 

4 hours ago, Hoo said:

HI @Deyth - would you be able to confirm if it occurs in the latest version of the game (released today)? Thanks.

The game has updated but the problem remains. It sat at "Joining session" for quite a while then came back with the NS7 error.

Joining online play on Series X is nearly impossible. I've tried Social and Ranked. Ranked is quite hard to test since there are so few playing it. Sometimes it work, sometimes it doesn't. I don't see any errors but most of the time the game gets stuck in trying to join session loading screen. This happens 9 out of 10 times in social. Browsing available sessions is nearly impossible since the list does not update at all even if you force it too. Yesterday I saw multiple sessions that did not update for hours and joining them would cause the loading screen to just stuck and not progress further. Spent 2 hours last night trying to play online and managed to join one ranked and one social during that time. Rest of them just couldn't join sessions.

• Agree 2
On 8/23/2021 at 5:22 PM, OneSeventyOut said:

Still cannot connect to any online lobbies (Multiplayer > Social Play). It searches for sessions, goes to Joining Session then just hangs for a couple of minutes before "Error; Failed to join session. Error Code NS7" appears. This has happened every time for the last few weeks now; since 1.05 update I believe (currently on 1.07)

On XBox Series X, wired connection, open NAT type.

This is exactly what is happening to me. It’s been 2 months now and still haven’t not been able to join a single online lobby. 

it would seem we should be getting refunds since this game is basically Totally broken and doesn’t work. 

On 9/13/2021 at 10:50 AM, Hoo said:

HI @Deyth - would you be able to confirm if it occurs in the latest version of the game (released today)? Thanks.

Yes still happening after late at patch. Can’t join a single lobby. I’ve only tried social-beginner. NS7 after few min or trying to join a lobby on Xbox series X. Wired connection, open NAT.

every other online game works just fine. Everyone is having this problem so clearly it’s a broken game and not on our end. 

I don’t really have any confidence at this point that you guys are capable of fixing this issue until F12022 comes out. So the question is when and what sort of refunds can we expect for people have bought a game with no online play at all? 

• Agree 1

I have the same problem as everyone on this topic.

I haven't been able to join multiplayer matches since the game's release.

I feel very frustrated because I played a lot of F1 2019 and F1 2020 online and never had any problems.

I'm from Brazil. 🇧🇷

20210916_090200.jpg

This is pretty unprecedented. I’ve never seen a game be so completely broken and 100% unplayable for months. It’s a complete and utter failure. It’s literally a game that half it’s intended function doesn’t work. I’m not aware of anything similar in gaming history. Would be the worst failure in the history of gaming developers. 

I just think it’s laughable how clueless the devs are as well to this issue. “Our test serves keep saying it’s fine”. Screw your tests, just play your own damn game and see that it doesn’t work. 

Edited by Kholland65

I paid the equivalent of 60 dollars and so far I haven't been able to play its multiplayer.

I just can't use the product I paid too much for.

It's not just me with this problem, which makes it clear that this is a broken service.

The acquisition by Electronic Arts is already providing a headache for the consumer

dobra złodzieje. co dalej z tym wątkiem. W ogóle nie mogę grać w tę grę online. Wyrzuciłem pieniądze w błoto. Mógłbym za to nakarmić biednych. co dalej z tym problemem? kto mi da pieniądze? 

IMG_20211001_201627.jpg

Edited by Keepke

this is getting beyond a joke ppl have already stopped playing the game and there's no fixes for multiplayer coming ppl are not gonna buy this next year if it don't get sorted soon. I'm most certainly not confident in EA or codies after this disaster. such a shame for what was a gd f1 franchise , and too add I'm sorry for the rant but I've seen how much feedback the community has provided and its just going nowhere this codies forum feels pointless...

• Agree 1