Jump to content Jump to content

Unable to Join Any Online Sessions on Xbox Series X (Error Code WS10047 or NS7)

NinjaWarrior281

this forum has been running since launch and hundreds have gave honest feedback but they still claim its peoples Nat type or just give us a poor excuse, this game is killing the franchise which we all loved until Codies broke it, just let EA take your job and your studio because you cant use it end

guys delete the saved game data on the PS5 (not the game)
you lose all your progress and set up but you will be able to play multiplayer again.
Me it worked last night and I was able to play with the friends.
Otherwise if you want to wait for an update, the game works fine on PS4 (before knowing this info I was playing multi on the ps4)

f1 2021 on Xbox series X

It appears I’m having the same issue as many of you where I cannot connect to any online lobbies (e.g., ranked, leagues, social, two player career, etc.). I keep getting stuck in a ‘joining season” screen with the red practice box at the top, or at an all white screen with the same box at the top. It eventually crashes and gives me an error message after a few minutes, but NO ERROR CODE????! ***.  Further, my problem only started last week—after the patch. From the date of your posts, it seems many of you had this problem in July/August—before the patch.  Could this be a result of the patch that was supposed to fix this very problem? Anyone still having these issues? 

I’ve tried everything I can think of or find.  Codemasters sent me generic response…  I’ve done restarts—both console and gateway, wifi & Ethernet, port forwarding, contacting ISP, connecting to neighbors wifi (though we do have the same internet provider 😕 ). Don’t know what else to do… this sucks 

• Agree 1

f1 2021 on Xbox series X

It appears I’m having the same issue as many of you where I cannot connect to any online lobbies (e.g., ranked, leagues, social, two player career, etc.). I keep getting stuck in a ‘joining season” screen with the red practice box at the top, or at an all white screen with the same box at the top. It eventually crashes and gives me an error message after a few minutes, but NO ERROR CODE????! ***.  Further, my problem only started last week—after the patch. From the date of your posts, it seems many of you had this problem in July/August—before the patch.  Could this be a result of the patch that was supposed to fix this very problem? Anyone still having these issues? 

I’ve tried everything I can think of or find.  Codemasters sent me generic response…  I’ve done restarts—both console and gateway, wifi & Ethernet, port forwarding, contacting ISP, connecting to neighbors wifi (though we do have the same internet provider 😕 ). Don’t know what else to do… this sucks 

Codemasters will apparently pretend that the problem of thousands of players doesn't exist.

Notice how we do not get more answers and this topic was summarily ignored.

I wonder who bought the Deluxe version and simply can't use the items because they can't access multiplayer matches.

Selling podium passes you know, but don't fix this broken and inaccessible multiplayer.

@SpankeyMcFly 
delete game data saved on the PS5 (not the game)
you lose all your progress and setup, but you will be able to play multiplayer again.
Me it worked last night and I was able to play with my friends.
Otherwise if you want to wait for an update, the game works well on PS4 (before knowing this info I was playing multi on the ps4) and you will keep your progress on the ps5

After three months, I finally got to play this multiplayer.

I selected the search and this time it worked, without doing anything with my connection.

I'm on PS5 and I had the same problem as everyone here. I will come back if the problem comes back, but at the moment everything is normal.

Edited by dgbot07

1 hour ago, Kholland65 said:

Então você foi até a lista de partidas e escolheu uma manualmente ou fez uma corrida social e deixou que ela correspondesse automaticamente a você? 

Concedido, eu quase desisti de tentar jogar online, então não tento com frequência, mas cerca de um mês atrás, eu finalmente fui colocado em uma corrida de jogo social, mas nunca passei de carregar a corrida apenas sentei na tela preta por alguns minutos até que todos começassem a sair, provavelmente pelo mesmo motivo. 

I was able to access all modes yesterday.

When I get home I'll test it again

I’m also having this exact problem. 

running version 1.0.81.5237 on Xbox series X

xbox series X. 
nat type open. 
Connection tests all working. 
all other games work fine online. 

this happens to me all the time when trying to play in public lobbies. Unable to play multiplayer at all. 

whts the update on this? Really big bug. 

Edited by tjcwilk

I only purchased the game a couple of days ago, so i just got a refund for it.

Sad to hear this has been an ongoing problem for a long time now on Xbox, and hasnt been fixed or commented on from the game developers. Multiplayer for me is a big part of a racing game. Shame, as it's a fun game. 

Edited by tjcwilk

• 2 weeks later...

STILL NOT WORKING!

Can I confirm if this impacts ALL xbox users or is this isolated to a few of us? 

I've been troubleshooting for hours, resets, portforwarding with NAT now open and consistently get ND7 today. 

I was able to connect to a lobby and play ONCE last week and thats its.

Are there any workarounds people have managed to work with?! Wired connection?

I appreciate most people here have lost patience...

Feel like Hamilton getting DSQ, engineers probably did without the driver consent and I feel the same. But that recovery I don't feel the same! 

@Hoo @BarryBL

Edited by Switish
  • Agree 1

I have been on f1 2021 since day 1 on xbox x, it has worked fine until the last patch.

After the last patch i could not play online. After waiting a week and getting no help and trying a 2nd xbox and every other trick in the book i deleted my saved data ( local and online) right after that i could join online again, of course all the career work was gone. if you do delete save data and it tries to sync from cloud dont let it otherwise problem stays the same.

• Codemasters Staff

Hi - we're sorry to here that users are still hitting the NS7/ND7 issue. From checking the stats we are still getting a small number of these errors being flagged by the system. We expect to see this error reported occasionally based on standard network issues (typically when the session you are trying to connect to no longer exists), but it should not happen all of the time. If you are getting this all of the time, that might indicate that you are repeatedly trying to connect to an unjoinable session, or that there is something different with your network setup that is preventing you from establishing a connection to the host. Would you be able to try the following:

• Try joining some Ranked sessions, trying both the short and longer session types.
  • Try joining Social race sessions. Please try a couple of different templates and also try a couple of different sessions from the custom list.
  • Try a hard reset of your console and then launch the game and attempt to connect to one of the above session types.
  • Try logging into a different account on the same console and see if that is able to connect to one of the above session types.

If this is working for some sessions, but not others, please let us know which ones are not working correctly.

If you are finding that this is always failing to connect to any session then please post your report code and provide a quick summary of your connection (what type of internet line, how your console is connected to your internet line and the reported NAT type in the Xbox dashboard).

If you find that you can connect only when switching to a different account then please add this information to this other thread so that we can investigate further: https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/88431-unable-to-join-any-multiplayer-session/.

• Agree 1