Jump to content Jump to content

Unable to Join Any Online Sessions on Xbox Series X (Error Code WS10047 or NS7)

52 minutes ago, markjamesoo7 said:

this is getting beyond a joke ppl have already stopped playing the game and there's no fixes for multiplayer coming ppl are not gonna buy this next year if it don't get sorted soon. I'm most certainly not confident in EA or codies after this disaster. such a shame for what was a gd f1 franchise , and too add I'm sorry for the rant but I've seen how much feedback the community has provided and its just going nowhere this codies forum feels pointless...

Yeah this game is a dumpster fire. I’ve never seen a game developer **** up a game this bad. I think the entire game is done and needs to be re-coded from the ground up which isn’t going to happen. F1 2021 is just forever not going to be playable online. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

It got a bit better when switching router from a Netgear Nighthawk r7800 to a UniFi Dream Machine (and open up NAT which I found impossible on the r7800). At least I can join most sessions now but the Social browsing does still not update. Many session that do not work and do not update after a refresh of that list. How could there not be warnings in the game if you do not have an open NAT connection? I googled this issue and stumbled upon the NAT problems. There are probably many that have problems due to their NAT settings but there is no information in the game that it could be the culprit.

• 2 weeks later...

Newest patch still has not fixed this problem. NS7 errors still. 3months and I still haven’t fixed this game. 

I’ve officially given up on the idea that this game will ever be playable online. 

seriously, codemasters should be utterly ashamed for having put this out and charged people money for this. I want a refund. 

• Agree 1

The game is a disgrace. I emailed support to have them copy and paste the info from the website and email it to me. Thanks. I asked them not to insult my intelligence and give me real info on how they are fixing my ‘no multiplayer’ experience….they copied and pasted the info from their first email…epic community support. SURELY it is illegal to advertise a game as playable online and then for it not to be? No wait, I forgot that hundreds of thousands of peoples internet is inadequate to play f1 multiplayer but is fine to play every other multiplayer game…🤦‍♂️

this forum has been running since launch and hundreds have gave honest feedback but they still claim its peoples Nat type or just give us a poor excuse, this game is killing the franchise which we all loved until Codies broke it, just let EA take your job and your studio because you cant use it end

guys delete the saved game data on the PS5 (not the game)
you lose all your progress and set up but you will be able to play multiplayer again.
Me it worked last night and I was able to play with the friends.
Otherwise if you want to wait for an update, the game works fine on PS4 (before knowing this info I was playing multi on the ps4)

f1 2021 on Xbox series X

It appears I’m having the same issue as many of you where I cannot connect to any online lobbies (e.g., ranked, leagues, social, two player career, etc.). I keep getting stuck in a ‘joining season” screen with the red practice box at the top, or at an all white screen with the same box at the top. It eventually crashes and gives me an error message after a few minutes, but NO ERROR CODE????! ***.  Further, my problem only started last week—after the patch. From the date of your posts, it seems many of you had this problem in July/August—before the patch.  Could this be a result of the patch that was supposed to fix this very problem? Anyone still having these issues? 

I’ve tried everything I can think of or find.  Codemasters sent me generic response…  I’ve done restarts—both console and gateway, wifi & Ethernet, port forwarding, contacting ISP, connecting to neighbors wifi (though we do have the same internet provider 😕 ). Don’t know what else to do… this sucks 

• Agree 1

f1 2021 on Xbox series X

It appears I’m having the same issue as many of you where I cannot connect to any online lobbies (e.g., ranked, leagues, social, two player career, etc.). I keep getting stuck in a ‘joining season” screen with the red practice box at the top, or at an all white screen with the same box at the top. It eventually crashes and gives me an error message after a few minutes, but NO ERROR CODE????! ***.  Further, my problem only started last week—after the patch. From the date of your posts, it seems many of you had this problem in July/August—before the patch.  Could this be a result of the patch that was supposed to fix this very problem? Anyone still having these issues? 

I’ve tried everything I can think of or find.  Codemasters sent me generic response…  I’ve done restarts—both console and gateway, wifi & Ethernet, port forwarding, contacting ISP, connecting to neighbors wifi (though we do have the same internet provider 😕 ). Don’t know what else to do… this sucks 

Codemasters will apparently pretend that the problem of thousands of players doesn't exist.

Notice how we do not get more answers and this topic was summarily ignored.

I wonder who bought the Deluxe version and simply can't use the items because they can't access multiplayer matches.

Selling podium passes you know, but don't fix this broken and inaccessible multiplayer.

@SpankeyMcFly 
delete game data saved on the PS5 (not the game)
you lose all your progress and setup, but you will be able to play multiplayer again.
Me it worked last night and I was able to play with my friends.
Otherwise if you want to wait for an update, the game works well on PS4 (before knowing this info I was playing multi on the ps4) and you will keep your progress on the ps5

the thousands of players who are in these forums or just playing are not gonna buy f1 22 and i don't blame them especially when I'm saying this @codemasters and  @codemasterstaff, shocking response from you both and its gonna end your job simples. 

36 minutes ago, markjamesoo7 said:

the thousands of players who are in these forums or just playing are not gonna buy f1 22 and i don't blame them especially when I'm saying this @codemasters and  @codemasterstaff, shocking response from you both and its gonna end your job simples. 

I know I will not be buying 2022 until I know that the online works first. 

• Agree 2

After three months, I finally got to play this multiplayer.

I selected the search and this time it worked, without doing anything with my connection.

I'm on PS5 and I had the same problem as everyone here. I will come back if the problem comes back, but at the moment everything is normal.

Edited by dgbot07
11 hours ago, dgbot07 said:

After three months, I finally got to play this multiplayer.

I selected the search and this time it worked, without doing anything with my connection.

I'm on PS5 and I had the same problem as everyone here. I will come back if the problem comes back, but at the moment everything is normal.

So did you go to the match list and pick one manually, or did you do a social race and let it auto match you? 

granted I’ve all but given up trying to play online, so I don’t try often, but about a month ago, I did finally get put into a social play race but never got past loading the race just sat in the black screen for a few minutes until everyone started leaving, probably for the same reason. 

1 hour ago, Kholland65 said:

Então você foi até a lista de partidas e escolheu uma manualmente ou fez uma corrida social e deixou que ela correspondesse automaticamente a você? 

Concedido, eu quase desisti de tentar jogar online, então não tento com frequência, mas cerca de um mês atrás, eu finalmente fui colocado em uma corrida de jogo social, mas nunca passei de carregar a corrida apenas sentei na tela preta por alguns minutos até que todos começassem a sair, provavelmente pelo mesmo motivo. 

I was able to access all modes yesterday.

When I get home I'll test it again

I’m also having this exact problem. 

running version 1.0.81.5237 on Xbox series X

xbox series X. 
nat type open. 
Connection tests all working. 
all other games work fine online. 

this happens to me all the time when trying to play in public lobbies. Unable to play multiplayer at all. 

whts the update on this? Really big bug. 

Edited by tjcwilk

Like I’ve said before, people on console should just give up on multiplayer ever working. Clearly codemasters is now avoiding the issue because they don’t know what’s going on, or it’s such a catastrophic error with how they wrote the net code for the game that there is no chance it will ever work without completely rebuilding the game which isn’t going to happen when we’re already half way to the next one. 

This is what happens when EA and devs rush out games every year that are simply “minimum viable products” and not really fully complete. 

could have stuck with 2020 on game pass for free and instead of shelled out $60 for essentially an online functionality that doesn’t work. 

There really should be a class action lawsuit for this. You can sell me a product that doesn’t work with no intention to fix or refund it.