Jump to content Jump to content

DiRT Show - live from the studio today at 3pm. Send us your questions here.

Hatward

Thanks for a great game so far, and here is 2 small questions :smile: 

1: Will the auto-reving at the start of a stage be changed/removed? ( http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/6568/improvement-disable-auto-rev-before-the-stage-start#latest )

2: Is splash (+sound) for the smaller pools of water on stages something you would like to add?

do you have in mind to work over the roadside gravel/snow mounds? (Behavior when you run over them or touch them)
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/19018/improvement-snow-gravel-roadside-banks-and-other-objects

Will car damage system be improved/changed/modified?
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/16300/improvement-damage-related-more-damage-feedback

Will be there any additional car setup parameters, such aerodinamics?
Great game, thank you...

Do you have any plans to improve the physics? Force feedback also continues to need refinement if you own Fanatec clubsport wheel.

Do you plan to bring back the gravel sounds?

Do you have any plans to support more locations and stages after the release date?
Are you going to add more stages to existing countries? :) And in the future if you hopefully add more countries, have more than 2 stages from the beginning.

Any plans for another heavy gravel rally? Australia has been in most of your rally games...

Will you add the VW Scirocco for Rally X? (or preferrably all modes)

Also, I kind of miss the loud blam from the puncture. I get why you removed it but it was always exciting to wait around for the inevitable.
Great game, thank you...

Do you have any plans to improve the physics? Force feedback also continues to need refinement if you own Fanatec clubsport wheel.

Do you plan to bring back the gravel sounds?

Do you have any plans to support more locations and stages after the release date?
V2 physics update for all cars besides Group B and Kit cars coming out with Finland update.  Gravel sounds confirmed to come back in this update as well.

Last one is the same question I asked.  :)
Hi,
A more general question on DLCs or future versions.
I understand that it is fairly easy to add content to a finished version (whether that be by auto update, free or payable DLC is another story). Correcting bugs, extending hardware compatibility is also part of the normal customer service you also provide on all tittles.
My question is more to about your plans regarding functionalities after the game is gold or published as version 1.0. At some point, the finished game will be released and as for any project of this kind, I am sure there are a bunch of functionalities that you may have planned at the start that will not make it on D day - for technical reasons or just by lack of time. By functionality I understand any addition beyond content, to give you a few examples: track editor, car setup import/export, telemetry export, new race format (stupid example would be destruction derby), etc...
So I am wondering:
- is there any further functionality that we can expect to see in the final version?
- is there any functionality that was planed at the start and that will not make it (so we can start crying about it)?
- do you plan to continue developing functionalities after the game is released?
Cheers and keep on the most excellent work!

1) When do you plan to "unlock" all car classes for all custom event? (i.e. a Mini Cooper S in Pikes Peak, or RX cars in rally stages)
Would be cool to have it in online events too.

2) Is there a possibility for Pikes Peak reverse in custom events?

3) Any plans for a car showroom+informations section like in Dirt 3?
With the addition of the MINI RX, when will the MINI Countryman Rally Edition (WRC) be updated to the real version of the car, instead of the current fake Paris show verion?
Will there be more 2010's (WRC) cars in the future? 
Will there be an R5 catogory in the future? (maybe including S2000 cars)
Will there be more RX cars in the future? (Audi S1/S3, EKS RedBull should be no problem, more cars have RedBull)
Will there be more real and fictional liveries for the WorldRX cars? (F.e. Foust (difficult, because Rockstar maybe), Chicherit (has MONSTER on its car), Wilks, etc., and some extra fictional for the DS3, Mini and Subaru)
Thanks for the great game and for the updates as well.
Will you ever change your not loved replay system to a modern one, which is able to save replays and load it agian and play them again any time ?
Will ever users be able select only one desired camera to replay the car moves on full length of the stage? Thanks for the answers.
How do the real drivers help with developing the game? (More than just handling?) And how you translate that into the game?
Are the real drivers good in playing this game? (I know Abbring is, but don't know about other pro rally or RX drivers)

Archived