Jump to content Jump to content

DiRT Rally - Flying Finland Update

Dnote

Well, I hang a video of a repetition I have discussed ... I have configured more to my liking. This course is now more fluid and easy rotation before putting the car cost, the sliding car looks more natural, and is in line with the imperfections and incidents, we can see it when I go the car and get back to , looks more natural ... I have not yet feeling because I have to do more tests and refinement also try more cars etc., not to mention that I am not touching the setup to keep from going crazy, but I think if that I can rectify and be more positive for you v2, generally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hxFjvHcUxw#t=78

Dear Codemasters Team, I just wanted to say thank you for this new Finland Add-on, you made it so great!!!

I noticed onny one thing tthat should be corrected: the cars sometimes are really flying and would need more gravity on some bumps.

Keep up the good work, this rally sim is awesome!
Had a blast on Wales today, drove the 2001 Subaru down on Bronfelen - Afternoon / Overcast and got a stage record for 12th place overall, I didn't even practice, it was good fun, the new cars are a great addition to the pack! Funland is of course also a lot of fun! :smiley: 
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived