Jump to content Jump to content

Activate My Team Legends afterwards

Hello, about two weeks ago, I created a My Team career. At that point, I had not the update to the deluxe version, but I bought it a few days later. When you start a career, you don't have to activate the legends and it says that you can activate them at any time afterwards. However, nowhere can I find the possibility to activate the legends. 

I would be very happy about an answer. 

Max

25 minutes ago, MaxST98 said:

Hello, about two weeks ago, I created a My Team career. At that point, I had not the update to the deluxe version, but I bought it a few days later. When you start a career, you don't have to activate the legends and it says that you can activate them at any time afterwards. However, nowhere can I find the possibility to activate the legends. 

Max

Hey!

I bought the Deluxe edition and had the Legends package but skipped it in my first MyTeam mode.. I thought for 2nd season it will be fun not know how much they ask at first so its a bit of competiton with the money aswell..
However, the gamemode doesn't have that option to turn them on (neither for next season, or just instantly) and real teams also don't sign them which is a shame. This is bug or a missing content I'd say.

• Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, MaxST98 said:

Max

Please post this as a bug report. I don't have a problem moving threads around to the correct place, but if they are not correctly submitted then that just makes work. It is possible this is related to the DLC pitcoin issue so please fill out the template and add your platform and gamertags, but without the bug report a new thread shouldn't be started here.

Hi,

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. Please copy and paste the template from the below and fill in the answers.

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/79610-bug-reporting-template-all-modes/

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, replicate and hopefully solve your issue. Without this, we don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue.
Many thanks

Codemasters Forum Team