Jump to content Jump to content

F1 just froze and turned off my Series X in a Grand Prix race intro. Most bugged release ever?!

Anyone else?

After a week away from the game, I just loaded it again to check 1.05 and was gifted with this. 

By the way, I'm honestly so sad and disappointed about the amount of issues we are facing this year. F1 series was the last and unique game that I still had courage to pre-order, but not anymore. I'm so sure of this.

Definitely not the most bugged release ever, either by f1 games or even any game lol( cyberpunk must hold that for recent games) but the crashing bug is a utter pain especially when controller on Xbox x stays on so manual restart which when I have bad arthritis the bending down is very painful.

Last year’s from a My Team with multiple players on the same xbox was way worse. Corrupted saves, the dreaded camera glitch, constant crashes if you changed profiles. In comparisson, this one is fantastic.

Honestly, I would love to know what is happening in the office and meetings at Codemasters.  It trying to be a troll. Seriously, are they scrambling? Totally bummed? Shaking their heads and don’t know what to do? Or are they drinking their own koolaid and think it was the best work they have done? Not going to happen, but…  Honestly, I would love to know. I think that would relieve a lot of the tension, and bewildered souls trying to understand they 50 million whys, what’s, how’s and etc.