Jump to content Jump to content

Flying Finland - First Drive

SkyRex

Here's a quick first drive (onboard and replay) of the new Update. I've taken the new Impreza out for a ride along one of the 8min (long) stages to get an impression of it all.
New car feels really nice and balanced. Finland really got its unique character I think, lots of jumps and really fast, a truly different challenge to the other 4 rally venues. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Eyvr7oGv5U
Next location is Sweden right? What about, maybe, New Zealand after that ?

SkyRex said:
0.9 is probably a car pack "Modern Masters". Then 1.0 is Winter Wonderland, either Sweden or Norway. Maybe North of Finland, or even Russia... Or something from North America.

Anyway, after 1.0 the game is finished, and I think Codemasters will move on to the next project.
Myrvold said:
SkyRex said:
0.9 is probably a car pack "Modern Masters". Then 1.0 is Winter Wonderland, either Sweden or Norway. Maybe North of Finland, or even Russia... Or something from North America.

Anyway, after 1.0 the game is finished, and I think Codemasters will move on to the next project.
I think the devs stated they don't know yet if Winter Wonderland is 1.0 somewhere. It's just how far they have planned the roadmap thus far. 
Therefor, if demand is there, they will probably continue the work on Dirt Rally (Maybe with a DLC if money is the issue(which I doubt after leaving Early Access)) 
I hope they'll expand the game further. And with 5/5 location for rally in europe, I think New Zealand is another unique and different location. And I also expect at least a sceond Hillclimb Track at some point too. 

Archived