Jump to content Jump to content

Permanent Ban from Non-User 25% Lobbies

K_T_D

• Description: There are certain lobbies that do not have users as the lobby host (where it will show the host's name while browsing all lobbies before entering). I have not been able to access the 25% race length lobbies for around five days. It will always say: ERROR, You are banned from this session. 

• Report Code: DTGE-PXBX-XVXG-BASC (this is the report code when I go to game options as there is no report code for the specific incident of trying to access the lobby).

•Platform: PS5

•Game mode: Online - Social Races

•Host: I am not the host. I believe the last time I was in this lobby I was the host before exiting. Even as the host though, you cannot change settinga within the lobby.

•Troubleshoot attempted: None. I do 't want to delete saved data either, as to not lose progress.

•Screenshot/Video: n/a

•How to make problem occur: Scroll to multiplayer on home screen. Select "Social Play". Select "Browse". Choose a lobby that doesn't have a user indicated as a host, of which it is 25% race distance. Error message saying, "You are banned from this session" occurs.

**These particular lobbies (there is two, are consistent with lots of players and the settings stay the same. This is the reason I would like to drive in these lobbies. I do not drive dirty, and I was never voted to be banned, so I'm not sure why this is happening. Thanks in advance for looking into this.

• 3 weeks later...

esgpe, I've actually raced against you on PS5 lol.. For both of you, the only thing that worked was waiting until there was an update by Codemasters on the game. I was out of those lobbies for close to 2 weeks. You can make an inquiry to BarryBL and see if he can do something (he initiated helping me until the update happened that fixed the problem). 

18 hours ago, KemaTheDilemma said:

esgpe, I've actually raced against you on PS5 lol.. For both of you, the only thing that worked was waiting until there was an update by Codemasters on the game. I was out of those lobbies for close to 2 weeks. You can make an inquiry to BarryBL and see if he can do something (he initiated helping me until the update happened that fixed the problem). 

That’s weird. Not sure why the next update would help. The only thing I did differently was that I uninstalled the game, then reinstalled. Then all of a sudden I had this issue. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling since but still doesn’t work. 

have just messaged Barry

2 hours ago, KemaTheDilemma said:

Yeah I don't know why/how it fixed it. If BarryBL can't do anything directly it may just be a waiting game until the next update.

You were right. Update 1.07 just came out and it’s now working! See you on the track. Cheers

• 1 month later...

• Description: Can't join 25% races ("experienced players")

• Report Code: TTRA-PXEJ-RXGK-TVBE

•Platform: PC

•Host: Not the hist

•Troubleshoot attempted: -

•Screenshot/Video: -

•How to make problem occur: Scroll to multiplayer on home screen. Select "Social Play". Select "Experienced players"

Description: Banned from races randomly, both the beginner and experience modes in the social playlist. Will occur randomly and frequently but suddenly work for an unknown reason.

Report Code: No report code 

Platform: PC (steam)

Game Mode: Online - Social Races (Beginner and Experienced)

Host: Not the host

Troubleshoot attempted: Verifying files through steam. Restarting PC, and game.

Screenshot/Video: -

How to make problem occur: Go to multiplayer on home screen. Select "Social Play." Click on either "Beginner players" or "Experienced players"

Description: Can't join 25% races ("experienced players")  When trying to join any non-user created lobby, I get the message "You have been banned from this session"

• Report Code: none

•Host: Not the host

•Troubleshoot attempted: Restarted Game

•How to make problem occur: Scroll to multiplayer on home screen. Select "Social Play". Select "Experienced players" Or try to join any session that does not have a user name attached to it.  

PSN Name: Hobbs126

This is insanity. How has this been put to ‘solved’?

Edit: half the time I’ve owned this game I’ve had this issue. Nothing resolves it, have finally deleted the game, good riddance. Stress less now!

Edited by Obi-Wan

I'm having the same issue again.  I was able to join experienced driver lobbies earlier today.  I went to dinner and now can't join lobbies.  Message says i've banned. 

Description: Can't join 25% races ("experienced players")  When trying to join any non-user created lobby, I get the message "You have been banned from this session"

•How to make problem occur: Scroll to multiplayer on home screen. Select "Social Play". Select "Experienced players" Or try to join any session that does not have a user name attached to it.  

@BarryBL

AGAIN IM GETTING BANNED from experienced lobbies.  What the hell is go8ing on?

I'm having the same issue again.  I was able to join experienced driver lobbies earlier today.  I went to dinner and now can't join lobbies.  Message says i've banned.