Jump to content Jump to content

(XBOX) X97 Recruiting drivers for Season 4

X97 is an Xbox league entering Season 4. We want you to race in our league for our next season starting this Saturday.

We have many different tiers on offer, our tiered system will consist of a short qualifying and 50% race with strict corner cutting.
Tier 1: Saturday 6:00PM BST/7:00PM CEST
Tier 2: Saturday 7:30PM BST/8:30PM CEST

We also have an F1 tier! This will consist of Full qualifying and 100% races every Wednesday at 7:30PM BST.

We have a limited number of spaces, join now so you don’t miss out on a seat or your favourite track, our calendar (first photo is tier system, second is F1 tier) is linked below for you to check out!👊
Join the discord here!

C2EAE4DA-F113-45F8-84BB-572E8E2C9DA7.jpeg

302DC2BB-9B7F-4A61-8B63-8872AF035215.png

Edited by abdulmd1717

Hey there!

Before I join do u guys accept reserve drivers? The times suit me but for the next couple months until about October I won't b able to make every race, probs only the odd one.

Also pre warning this is the first F1 game I've bought since I played F1 2017 so I'll probably b very slow lmao 😂

Thank you 😊

3 minutes ago, VettelsRearWing said:

Hey there!

Before I join do u guys accept reserve drivers? The times suit me but for the next couple months until about October I won't b able to make every race, probs only the odd one.

Also pre warning this is the first F1 game I've bought since I played F1 2017 so I'll probably b very slow lmao 😂

Thank you 😊

Yes! We do accept reserve drivers, and you can be of any ability don’t worry

• Like 1
Just now, VettelsRearWing said:

Okay thank you 🙂! Ill join later when I have a bit more time
I presume all the sign up stuff in on the discord server right?

Yes!! Everything is on the discord server for you to sign up:) The whole league is ran on that

On 8/5/2021 at 3:09 PM, abdulmd1717 said:

X97 is an Xbox league entering Season 4. We want you to race in our league for our next season starting this Saturday.

We have many different tiers on offer, our tiered system will consist of a short qualifying and 50% race with strict corner cutting.
Tier 1: Saturday 6:00PM BST/7:00PM CEST
Tier 2: Saturday 7:30PM BST/8:30PM CEST

We also have an F1 tier! This will consist of Full qualifying and 100% races every Wednesday at 7:30PM BST.

We have a limited number of spaces, join now so you don’t miss out on a seat or your favourite track, our calendar (first photo is tier system, second is F1 tier) is linked below for you to check out!👊
https://discord.gg/fuqn3W2jUz

C2EAE4DA-F113-45F8-84BB-572E8E2C9DA7.jpeg

302DC2BB-9B7F-4A61-8B63-8872AF035215.png

Hi there I’d be able to join as a reserve driver if that’s possible because I’m not sure if I’m able to join for every race also how do I join?

Posted (edited)
On 8/7/2021 at 7:06 PM, F199902 said:

Hi there I’d be able to join as a reserve driver if that’s possible because I’m not sure if I’m able to join for every race also how do I join?

Yes you are! Join the discord to join and sign up

Edited by abdulmd1717
Added information