DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Automatic car reset.

So this is something im very frustrated by, especially in Germany. I am driving, then my braking goes a little late and i see that i can drive to a secondaryroad and come back from there, after 5 meters my car gets reset and i lose15 second when i could have lost half that if i was to spun the car around and drive back to the road. So anyone withme? remove this auto reset and put something like rbr where the car would start to go back to the road like it would be pulled by a rubber band. OR atleast extend the limit so that when the game decides that you could not come back to the road it would reset you or you deliberately drove too far.

I'd still like to get rid of the reset system completely but in the absence of that I'll take larger boundaries and a longer time limit.

I've never played RBR so can't comment on whether or not I'd prefer that system. I don't like the sound of loss of control though.

I'd still like to get rid of the reset system completely but in the absence of that I'll take larger boundaries and a longer time limit.

I've never played RBR so can't comment on whether or not I'd prefer that system. I don't like the sound of loss of control though.
RBR system means You won't get car reset unless You call for it. You can keep trying to get back on the road by Yourself.

Agree. The autoreset timer is really annoying. I would like to manually drive back on track all the time. And if this isn't possible, because your car stucks deep in the mud or forrest, then you could optionally reset your car  by yourself. (....and perhaps with a bigger time penalty)